When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best dealer for aquaracer quartz?

bonecollector

Definitely agree with comment above, A7750 is a great movement, and worth the pennies.

Quartz watches just don't have the same soul that autos do. With regards to best dealers, I'm sure not only Watcheden offer the watch you are after, you'll prob be best off to look through the noob guides to see what dealer is best for you.

Definitely agree with comment above, A7750 is a great movement, and worth the pennies.

Quartz watches just don't have the same soul that autos do. With regards to best dealers, I'm sure not only Watcheden offer the watch you are after, you'll prob be best off to look through the noob guides to see what dealer is best for you.

I think it's a matter of opinion. There are some real nice genuine quartz swiss watches out there. Although Omega quit making it, I find that the blue seamaster professional in quartz is a fine watch. If I was to buy a quartz watch I'd definitely either go with a tag heuer or try to find a rep of the SMP but Ruby told me that the SMP replicas usually are poor quality.

Isn't the A7750 one of those chinese clones that people used to have a lot of trouble with? I haven't bought any chrono yet due to that.

The one reason why I haven't purchased an Aquaracer is because there exists no replica of the one with the white dial and blue sub dials. That would be a pretty nice watch to have if they made it.

Edited by amptor1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am looking for the same watch. Could you post some pictures, would be very appreciated? :)

Also what do you think about the watch?

Personally I dont like it... You can have it for 500,- + shipping ;) Scuffmarks on the bracelet, but those can be polished off. I had some problems resizing it and got a little bit brutal! But its nothing serious..

post-21269-1243373817_thumb.jpg

post-21269-1243373822_thumb.jpg

post-21269-1243373828_thumb.jpg

post-21269-1243373833_thumb.jpg

Personally I dont like it... You can have it for 500,- + shipping ;) Scuffmarks on the bracelet, but those can be polished off. I had some problems resizing it and got a little bit brutal! But its nothing serious..

Thanks - AsciWhite for quick answer and pics! :)

The watch looks quite OK, it is a little bit difficult to see if the dial is blue.

Is it blue(blue/turquoise) like the bezel?

What is it you do not like about the watch?

Thanks - AsciWhite for quick answer and pics! :)

The watch looks quite OK, it is a little bit difficult to see if the dial is blue.

Is it blue(blue/turquoise) like the bezel?

What is it you do not like about the watch?

The dial is a deep blue. Deeper than the bezel. The watch doesent suit me very much, and the subdials are bugging the hell out of me ;P They are spaced to close togheter! And I might be a snob, but the quartz watches looses its "soul" in a weird way. Its a nice watch in its own respect though. It really has a sapphire crystal and its good looking.... All the other watches I have is mechanical (exept for a Oris Carlos Coste, ,wich I also will be selling cheap)

So... Hope that answeres you question castlemountain.

The dial is a deep blue. Deeper than the bezel. The watch doesent suit me very much, and the subdials are bugging the hell out of me ;P They are spaced to close togheter! And I might be a snob, but the quartz watches looses its "soul" in a weird way. Its a nice watch in its own respect though. It really has a sapphire crystal and its good looking.... All the other watches I have is mechanical (exept for a Oris Carlos Coste, ,wich I also will be selling cheap)

So... Hope that answeres you question castlemountain.

Yes - you do - very well put. :) I think the watch look decent, and quite good, but I guess being on this forum makes me want more.

Also I bought other cheap replicas, and perhaps it is 50% chance to be satisfied with these cheap ones,

although they are mainly good ones.

The Oris at 47mm for this type, I think is too big for me. It seems quite chunky and big.

I do not think you are a snob, but I guess you are quite quality-focused. ;)

Also I try not to put too much weight on the small details, but want to find something that I like.

So I think it is just to keep on buying these cheap ones : ) Sometimes they fit what I want.

I am a newbie and need experience and I guess the art is getting translated the pics I see to how it looks

when I get it and how I will feel about it :rolleyes: But I keep learning, and it is great fun :)