When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your most sexual watch...;)

nnomad

hmm interesting question.. here is my observation

Go with a dress watch... because you'll most likely be wearing a suit which will most likely impress more than the watch.

Regarding Rolex, everyone and their grand mother is wearing a Rolex these days, and most just don't know the difference between the different models, so I tend to stay clear of those.

As for dress watches, I have found that real tourbillons work great... its different it's unique, its a story you can tell... and they just look out of this world... and no other Casio/Fossil or cheap watch can recreate that look...

Otherwise I think its about being different, go bigger, go unique, go anything but your standard Rolex or any other watch that looks a bit too close to your regular Casio /Fossil watch.... or really cool is if you match your watch color to what you are wearing... for example wear an orange shirt, or tie... and an orange planet ocean.. how cool is that...

And then again it all comes down to who the lady is you try to impress.. what she cares about.... which ultimately comes down to who you are...

Guest HaloArchive
hmm interesting question.. here is my observation

Go with a dress watch... because you'll most likely be wearing a suit which will most likely impress more than the watch.

Regarding Rolex, everyone and their grand mother is wearing a Rolex these days, and most just don't know the difference between the different models, so I tend to stay clear of those.

As for dress watches, I have found that real tourbillons work great... its different it's unique, its a story you can tell... and they just look out of this world... and no other Casio/Fossil or cheap watch can recreate that look...

Otherwise I think its about being different, go bigger, go unique, go anything but your standard Rolex or any other watch that looks a bit too close to your regular Casio /Fossil watch.... or really cool is if you match your watch color to what you are wearing... for example wear an orange shirt, or tie... and an orange planet ocean.. how cool is that...

And then again it all comes down to who the lady is you try to impress.. what she cares about.... which ultimately comes down to who you are...

+1 ^_^

completely random for me.

95% of people pay no attention at all to watches.

4% may notice my watch, then have this sort've non-spoken conversation going on in their head for a quick moment while eye f#cking my wrist, nothing gets said.

The other 1% make comment either because they are WIS, they noticed the "brand", or they just liked the watch for whatever novel reason.

I do notice women checking out my watches, but again nothing is ever really said.

• 3 weeks later...

If a girl does come up to you and say "I like your watch." Your answer should always be, "no you don't, you're just attracted to me" Saying what the watch is and all and having a girl that will have watch talk with you gets you nowhere. Don't even acknowledge what it is.

completely random for me.

95% of people pay no attention at all to watches.

4% may notice my watch, then have this sort've non-spoken conversation going on in their head for a quick moment while eye f#cking my wrist, nothing gets said.

The other 1% make comment either because they are WIS, they noticed the "brand", or they just liked the watch for whatever novel reason.

I do notice women checking out my watches, but again nothing is ever really said.