When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 002 .. my first

l3x

I'd like to share with you my latest acquisition.

So I own a few VDBs and Vac watches but all are either unbranded or MM style. No "real" rep until this one :)

Picked it up from a member.

Here's the specs (as per seller):

Jimmy Fu case, Bezel and crystal gasket

AR-less saphire crystal

Old Flat lumed dial (relumed by VAC)

Amazing Polished SS CG

SS Crown

Old (heavy and thick) B series Caseback

stock ETA movement

Tall Cannon Pin

Seller did an excellent job on the CG. It's super tight and snaps open and close so beautifully.

I currently have it mounted on a MP strap.

002_2.jpg

002_1.jpg

002_0.jpg

I have D series case back on order. The B case back will be used for another project I'm working on. I'm also looking to install the following :

002_gen.jpg

This modding stuff is addicting :D

Thnx for looking.

I love pam`s. But one thought has struck me these days.... Do any of you remember the Swatch craze of the 80`s with inexpensive quartz watches you could personalize to the brim? Pam`s seem like the same thing only a hell of alot more expensive and stylish ;)

Just a thought *hehe*

Strange that a Italian army watch can hit such a stride in customizing and so on!!

I love pam`s. But one thought has struck me these days.... Do any of you remember the Swatch craze of the 80`s with inexpensive quartz watches you could personalize to the brim? Pam`s seem like the same thing only a hell of alot more expensive and stylish ;)

Just a thought *hehe*

Strange that a Italian army watch can hit such a stride in customizing and so on!!

Good point. I also wonder if this pam bubble will ever burst. It's definately a hell of alot more $$$ than swatch :-) And to personalize, you buy $500 pieces of leather (not just one mind you). If it does can't wait to see what the next craze will be.

Lookin at your pics again.....that strap looks PERFECT. Absolutly PERFECT. I'm sure many would argue, but that color seems just right.

Again, stunning piece my friend. Wonderful pics.

As 'projectologist' said, you've got all the necessary details!!

Just a thought *hehe*

Which is why we on here are lucky to be able to enjoy these pieces (modded or not)at much cheaper prices... ;)

Btw l3x, that is a beauty... wear it well! :good:

Lookin at your pics again.....that strap looks PERFECT. Absolutly PERFECT. I'm sure many would argue, but that color seems just right.

Again, stunning piece my friend. Wonderful pics.

As 'projectologist' said, you've got all the necessary details!!

thnx jkirke, coolfire :) I will take more pics once I do the transplant. I was able to source gen hands as well...just need to find the time to work on this. But I'm totally content with the way it is now.