When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brussels annual Get Together 2009: Final Call for may 23rd

Stephane

Fully Confirmed/Hotel booked:

Lazarini

Andy

Pix

Kelster

Cats

Scoobs

Yellomen

SeaDweller4000

Capice

VikkyRob

Slay

Takashi

Tanfo

Guru

and ....please welcome Caruwe !

No more nights left at the special RWG Rate...but still plenty of cheap hotels in Brussels if you want to join us :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow 15 members from at least 7 countries and as far as singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexy isn't it...I can't wait to get there :)

Also, I'm super happy to see some of the previous Brussels annual GTG attendees and delighted to see some new faces !!!

If we organise this every year, we might need to book the entire Hilton Brussels :rofl:

Jo F whats with the updated nickname :rolleyes: man looks like this is in now maybe i shoud figure out something new also ;)

BTW saw u were after a SA in WTB section u got one eventually ?

Laz

he he - time for a change ;) The Zigmeisterstyle ;):D

no - sadly i didn't got one yet - such a cool watch - was love at first sight when i saw on

at Domis place ....

btw . anybody brings some watches to trade to the GTG ? ;)

cheers,

Frank

Personally i don't have much in my trade section ATM... but would pick up something on the GTG if i see something nice u know how it is my old m8 a freaking sickness ;)

What SA combo did u see (dial variation batton markers or roman and what color)...

Hope people will bring some pieces in for trade ;)

We are flying tomorrow evening (in one weeks time) hehehe

see u soon mr star B)

Personally i don't have much in my trade section ATM... but would pick up something on the GTG if i see something nice u know how it is my old m8 a freaking sickness ;)

What SA combo did u see (dial variation batton markers or roman and what color)...

Hope people will bring some pieces in for trade ;)

We are flying tomorrow evening (in one weeks time) hehehe

see u soon mr star B)

it was a white dial - swiss 7750 - on rubber - like 49mm ? 24mm strap - bad ass sexy -

and makes my arm slim like Kate Moss :p

we drive on Friday - see you mr bond :)

Yes, one week left now.

Today I'll get the restaurant menu to choose from.

Check your mail ...:)

Cheers

Stephane

I will have the roasted duck with peanuts and grapes with some nice Bollinger to wash this down after that i might continue with a Martini... "Shaken, not stirred" B)

Not long now :thumbsupsmileyanim:

LAZ

I'll think it over...maybe we could have a special sales corner or a sales hour ...

I'll see how we can organise something smooth so that every one has a chance to sell and to buy...

BTW: Saso, as you come earlier we can discuss that of course...

I'll think it over...maybe we could have a special sales corner or a sales hour ...

I'll see how we can organize something smooth so that every one has a chance to sell and to buy...

BTW: Saso, as you come earlier we can discuss that of course...

Ok Stephane lets discuss it... since me and my GF will be in town already Friday evening we can help u setup things on Saturday before the crowd poor in...

;)

I can't wait either. I am thinking of bringing four or five watches some of which might be offered for trade. What is everyone thinking? I am arriving at about 11am and want to dump my kit at the hotel and head out for some lunch and a look around. Is anyone else going to the Hilton early?

Rob

Well, I'l be sending that new doc for restaurant and drinks tomorrow.

It will carry my cell number again.

I am all yours guys from friday till monday.

I suggest that we communicate by phone/sms and make it happen.

Check your eMail tomorrow PLEASE :rolleyes:

Slay, Sasso,

I will send another form later FS/WTB/WTT and also about the personal details so that our new attendees can be identified and can identify older attendees :D

Also, as some of us will be in Brussels longer, I will add the arrival/departure times and locations (Airport, Train, Car) so that I can arrange some pick up by myself or a friend...

Speak soon.

Taka, Pix, Andy, Scoobs, Slay PLEASE NOTE I haven't got your forms for food and drinks yet

Cheers

Stephane

Dear all,

I have all the necessary informations concerning our 2009 GTG from the confirmed attendees. :band1:

This thread will be closed tomorrow, monday at 6PM Brussels Time.

I repeat: if anybody wants to join it is not too late.

You have up to tomorrow to make a decision.

Feel free to post here or send me a PM.

After that I'm afraid I will have to prepare everything with the restaurant, hotel and catering for our little stay at my place. :gathering:

Thanks to all for following our adventure so far.

We'll make sure to have a nice new thread after the GTG to show some of the watches and members/friends who attended the 2009 edition. :friends:

6 nights of good sleep and we're toghether :yahoo:

All the best,

Stephane

PS: you live in Brussels or another Belgian city?

You are welcome!

You know who you are :welcomeani: