When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Broke My Green Bezel On My 50th Anniv Lv Sub... Help Please!

watchski

I broke mine this weekend by hitting it on the side of a boat and now my green bezel fell off and is at the bottom of the lake... ugghh.

http://www.tztoolshop.com/page80.html#790

http://www.swissforniture.com/catalogo.asp?cat=29

http://www.thewatchprince.com/category/e/

Edited by MAHLER

Can you describe how it's broken? Specifically what happened, and what's wrong with it? If you can post pics, even better...

Thank you for helping. I hit it coming out of the water on a boat and the dial (the green circular part) with the pearl came off. It appears it was glued on i suppose. The bezel still clicks and I can still rotate it but the green part is gone.

One RWGer said this:

"If you need a replacement LV dial, I highly recommend King's dial from her new 2006 LV model.

Fast shipping and very, very good price."

What do you think my best option would be? Can I send it to someone for repair?

Thank you for helping. I hit it coming out of the water on a boat and the dial (the green circular part) with the pearl came off. It appears it was glued on i suppose. The bezel still clicks and I can still rotate it but the green part is gone.

One RWGer said this:

"If you need a replacement LV dial, I highly recommend King's dial from her new 2006 LV model.

Fast shipping and very, very good price."

What do you think my best option would be? Can I send it to someone for repair?

Disregard my PM. I thought it was the bezel and not the bezel insert that was broken :g: ...I'd get an insert from Ofrei or the watchprince and have it glued it in...

Ofrei and the Watchprince are US based...fast shipping upon check out? :whistling:

DONE:

Your payment of $42.45 USD for the listed items has been sent. A payment receipt for this transaction has been sent to your email address.

Item Title: Shopping Cart

Amount: $37.95 USD

Shipping & Handling: $4.50 USD

Total Amount: $42.45 USD

I was very happy with the bezel insert I got from Raymond Lee on the bay and it was under $20 shipped. Takes a little work getting it on but the quality is vastly better then the rep.

I have one of these bezel inserts on the way. I've heard people saying you need to take some material off the back to fit them in a rep. I was hoping you could give me more detail on how this is done without damaging the bezel insert. Thanks

I have one of these bezel inserts on the way. I've heard people saying you need to take some material off the back to fit them in a rep. I was hoping you could give me more detail on how this is done without damaging the bezel insert. Thanks

It beats me how it happened exactly. I hit it on the side of a boat and it popped out. The bezel is fine, just the insert came right out and sunk to the bottom of the lake!

I bought the insert from watchprince. I paid about double what you are asking. Bummer. Is the color good on yours? Do they pop in or do you glue them in.

Even if it pops in you should still glue it or risk losing another one. A good way to file down the back is use some silly putty wrapped around a drill and press the insert lightly onto the putty with the back facing out. Use a very low speed and a fine file to get an even file all the way around. Test fit frequently and be vewy vewy caweful.