When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This one has me confused...

ThinkBachs

Woman had this for sale as a gen but was pulled because she was told it was a rep. She says she took it to an AD who told her it was the best rep she's ever seen. I can't remember ever seeing a dial like this one on a rep before but I just saw a gen dial (so the ad says) that reminds me of what this woman has to sell. Here are the pics I have to work with, pretty crappy but better than some of the half-assed postings in the trade area that don't even have a photo...

SDC148245.jpg

SDC148264.jpg

SDC148294.jpg

Here is the dial that I found that made me question my first impression...

subnip2.jpg

SDC148245.jpg

I know, two different dials but it does show something I hadn't seen before so thought I'd share anyway...

I'm curious to hear your opinions, thanks!

I saw some fuzzy photos of the watch on eBay and thought I'd look into what she had. Here's the email I got from the seller about the watch:

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Today is the first chance I've gotten to have the watch looked at. I took it to our local rolex dealer and she said it was a replica but it was the best rep she'd ever seen....She said the sweep was amazing. She'd never seen a rep that had such a smooth sweep of the second hand. Any who. I'd be willing to go $300. Let me know what u think... Thanks...Melissa

If you're interested, please add 15% finders fee to the asking price and I'll connect you with Melissa. :p