When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Now I get it...

seafoam

So i've taken the PAM plunge and the water is perfect. This is the first Panerai in my box. Ok, I dont have a box yet but i will need one soon. I'm hooked. Enjoy the semi crappy photos.

seafoam

ps. this one is the 168 (163 on jpc's site) 40 mm with a leather strap with deployment buckle. It has the Asia 7750 Valjoux. It sounds like a slow beat however.

post-20638-1240855631_thumb.jpg

post-20638-1240855676_thumb.jpg

post-20638-1240855723_thumb.jpg

post-20638-1240855772_thumb.jpg

Congrats seafoam !!

fyi.. if you google "Image Shack" and click on "image hosting" you can size your images..

photography will really hook you on this hobby .. B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

Cheers lanikai. Thanks for the tip. I'm an average photographer with a slightly above average camera.

Cheers lanikai. Thanks for the tip. I'm an average photographer with a slightly above average camera.

same goes for me.. sea ... this hobby actually has me into photography now... ergo more reps.... ;)

gotta take more repititions with the shots... you will get better and better.. the only way to do it is to keep posting.. B)

Aloha

L

same goes for me.. sea ... this hobby actually has me into photography now... ergo more reps.... ;)

gotta take more repititions with the shots... you will get better and better.. the only way to do it is to keep posting.. B)

Aloha

L

That's good advice. I just hope i dont become a camera freak now. Do they make camera reps??? :D

@seafoam --> oh no!!!...you didn't buy THAT PAM?!...that one is riddled with all sorts of issues...

pause, pause, pause...

only kidding...(warped sense of humor implied)...

welcome to the jungle!...

PAMs are a social watch...they need to have company...you can't just have one...afterall, the 40mm models are born after mating the 44mm and the 47mm models...

i started with a 239 Submersible "destro"...then a 251 Daylight...then a 112h...

and they are a cobbler's dream...afterall, you need a variety of straps to keep them happy thru the seasons...

once again, leave your wallet at the door -- and welcome to the jungle!...

seriously -- congrats on the 168!...

R-

@seafoam --> oh no!!!...you didn't buy THAT PAM?!...that one is riddled with all sorts of issues...

pause, pause, pause...

only kidding...(warped sense of humor implied)...

welcome to the jungle!...

PAMs are a social watch...they need to have company...you can't just have one...afterall, the 40mm models are born after mating the 44mm and the 47mm models...

i started with a 239 Submersible "destro"...then a 251 Daylight...then a 112h...

and they are a cobbler's dream...afterall, you need a variety of straps to keep them happy thru the seasons...

once again, leave your wallet at the door -- and welcome to the jungle!...

seriously -- congrats on the 168!...

R-

You had me for a second there rhack1. I am looking forward to submersing myself in the PAM jungle. I just wish there was more availability of the 40mm's. I may have to try a 44mm jobby. I was actually concidering the 183. Anyway, thanks for commenting.

ya gotta hav a little fun...sorry'ish...

you may want to consider a 44mm...they don't all wear that large...check around and you'll find some member wrist pix of 44mm...

welcome!

You're talking to captin sarcasim/jokester so i probably deserved it anyway. I will search for some wristies of the 44mm. Thanks.

remember...PAMs will mate...my one PAM now has 2 mates...

in my case, moreover, it's keeping the lid on the Breits - one has spawned into eight...yikes...

hobby or addiction?!...tough to call...thank god my room is padded...

R-

So i've taken the PAM plunge and the water is perfect. This is the first Panerai in my box. Ok, I dont have a box yet but i will need one soon. I'm hooked. Enjoy the semi crappy photos.

seafoam

ps. this one is the 168 (163 on jpc's site) 40 mm with a leather strap with deployment buckle. It has the Asia 7750 Valjoux. It sounds like a slow beat however.

I know exactly what you mean, I wasnt sure if I would like the pams, but I have now got a 029 GMT and loving it, she already has 3 different strap choices!!

Seafoam, two comments, don't be shy about a 44mm size, they have a way of looking good on any wrist size, and be aware that the SS bracelet is heavy, particularly in the 24mm form. My first Pam and 88, has morphed into 4 in less than three months, a rate even bunnies would be proud of.

Seafoam, two comments, don't be shy about a 44mm size, they have a way of looking good on any wrist size, and be aware that the SS bracelet is heavy, particularly in the 24mm form. My first Pam and 88, has morphed into 4 in less than three months, a rate even bunnies would be proud of.

Hey Thanks for the tip David.