When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spotted A Rep - Guess Where?

Bigshooter

I don't understand why you all are making such a hubbub... after all, noone was wearing a Rolex in that church, just reps. :D

It may also be that the man with the blue Sub got upset because he believed the asking by Bigshooter's friend - and Bigshooter's reply - referred to his wife's [censored], rather than his watch. :lol:

As for me, I found a simple and elegant solution: I never enter any church.

I wonder what the guy said to his wife?

"honey...don't turn around...the rep anti-christ is behind us...let's get out of here!"

Religion is a touchy subject. Some aspects of it turn my stomach. When you have an [censored] like that Benny Hinn conning people...some poor , to send his racket money and see him wearing a gold DayDate makes me really wonder if the world needs and enima.

I hope I didnt offend anyone...

As a broker, I spot reps quite a lot where I work, and live... however I see these guys like

brothers, and never break their cover to the outside world.. or even let

them know, that I know...

Nothing more embarrassing.. :unsure:

I do at times, for friends, when asked, guide them to a better class of reps ... ^_^

So the question is.... Are we, our own worst enemies ?

Pfffffffffft! I ALWAYS out people! I jump up and down, pointing and yelling 'SEE?!?! SEE!?!?! THAT'S A FAKE! MINE IS SO MUCH NICER!!' Regardless if it's real or not.

lols. Just kidding, folks.

:D That's the same training we get for bears in the backwoods.

Q: How fast do you have to run, to get away from a charging bear/Christian?

A: You don't have to outrun the bear/Christian, just your hiking partner.

that's damn funny! / true! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I don't think church is the appropriate place to wear a Rolex (real or fake).. just seems a bit hypocritical, what with all the stuff in the Bible about "sell all your stuff and follow Me" and the rich man and the eye of the needle. Also, I would think passing the collection plate while wearing a Rolex would (or should) inspire guilt, not to mention whispers behind your back. Oh.. that's right, people don't talk behind each other's back in church, that wouldn't be right.

I don't think it is hypocritical to wear a Rolex at church...

I think it definitely is if you own one and take it off before going to church !!!

If you do want to follow what Jesus said, don't just sell your Rolex but also your Seiko, your car, your house. And don't even think of coming to this forum. You wont be interested in it anyway.

As for me, I found a simple and elegant solution: I never enter any church

Adam said to me "I hate church-goers, they're full of gossipers, hypocrites and liars. Find me a church with decent people and I might consider attending".

I said to him: "I know of a church like that. They have a perfect standard: if you lie, you are excommunicated. If you even utter one bad word you are cast out. Each member has a mentor who constantly monitors whether they are properly treating family members without losing their temper and with Christ-like patience".

Adam said "bloody crap! Who can follow that standard?"

I replied "Nobody - that's why today's churches are open to normal, imperfect people like you and me".

As for me, I found a simple and elegant solution: I never enter any church.

Close enough for me...... although, I really relate to the Guy Who Wore the Diaper:

"I like your Christ, I do not like your christians, They are so unlike your Christ." ... Gandhi

In the mean time, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Close enough for me...... although, I really relate to the Guy Who Wore the Diaper:

"I like your Christ, I do not like your christians, They are so unlike your Christ." ... Gandhi

In the mean time, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

can i get a amen out of this crowd?!