When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Homer's Tourbillon in Rose Gold

EnTaroAdun

Hey guys,

I wanted to pull the trigger on Homer's incredible Tourbillon in rose gold. However, I had to learn that it is no longer available (only in yellow gold and steel). Do you guys know another way to source the watch in the rose gold version? I am thinking about buying the yellow gold version but somehow I like rose gold on the watch more as it seems to me to look even more elegant. As the orginal manufacturer is Millionsmart, do you kow wheather one could directly from them?

Thanks in advance,

EnTaroAdun

Good call on the rose gold. I've got that watch in rose gold with a white face and it's a killer watch. The strap and deployant clasp that comes with it are fairly cheap, but change those and you've got an unbelievable watch. I constantly get comments on mine around the office.

Good call on the rose gold. I've got that watch in rose gold with a white face and it's a killer watch. The strap and deployant clasp that comes with it are fairly cheap, but change those and you've got an unbelievable watch. I constantly get comments on mine around the office.

Where did you get replacement strap and deployant? can you share the links?

the piece was commissioned by homer, so its unlikley that any are exactly alike, but, possible, its made by millionsmart.

i recomend a strap from HK tan and a deployant from forum sponsor panatime, VERY reasonable prices and great pieces

if you click on the tourby in my sig you will note there is a super thick maroonn coloored 5mm thick dress strap with matching stitch

worth it at twice the price

I bought two rose gold with black dial tourbillons from Homer back in November (one for a good friend) and I have changed the strap to a Bob's Alligator and put on a 3717 rose gold buckle. I am now trying to remove the glass and send it off to be Chief AR'd. Does anyone know how to remove the bezel as it doesn't want to screw off and there doesn't seem to be any recesses for a bezel knife. The last thing I want to do is scratch off the rose gold!!

Rob

White/ Black with the SS case also looks awesome- I've owned that watch in RG, YG, and SS and it looks great no matter what the material. The supplied deployant is garbage but the strap is actually very high quality (according to a good friend who manages a Tourneau). If you're friendly with a local AD, etc you can pop in and have them cut the strap and install a tang buckle- much, much better IMHO