When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new hides for straps I sourced from Greece this time

V

THis month I was away was not only for holidays. I had a good customer of mine aksing me for some ammo hides. I passed on the request to my supplier in Greece and he found some hides from the 40's from various equipment. Trust me it isn't so easy to find the leather hides unless it is from ebay in pouches.

DSC06456.jpg

DSC06454.jpg

DSC06446.jpg

DSC06453.jpg

DSC06450.jpg

DSC06475.jpg

I also found a mustardy hide now even closer to the original vintage panerai straps

DSC06458.jpg

DSC06459.jpg

THen I found another version of the Marlboro one which is the best one yet. This stitchless is my own strap and one of my favourites.

DSC06593.jpg

DSC06591.jpg

DSC06592.jpg

DSC06590.jpg

I use this one to make my dark brown Ultimate Vintage Strap which is almost 1:1 to the original.

DSC06519.jpg

DSC06518.jpg

DSC06520.jpg

DSC06523.jpg

DSC06514.jpg

FInally I got more stock of my Black VIntage one and I have 2 ready made straps I will put on the accessories corner for sale :)

Great looking hides and straps, but Blackbard...please refrain from quoting all 3653 pics again just to say "schweet"....scrolling sucks lol

Thanks and yeap... scrolling sucks :)

Scrolling just means you get to see these superb hides twice!!!- some lovely patina's there V

Cheers

FGD

Thanks S. I hope to finish and show some more amo straps next week for some pending orders :)