When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Tribute to FGD: The Prevendome Legacy

Pre V

The quality of FGD dials speak volumes. For any Panerai enthusiast who truly appreciates the art of Prevendome / PreA models will know that FGD's motivation to invite perfection into our collection has prevailed.

Production of Prevendome / PreA models by Officine Panerai are very limited in quantity. The scarcity of these embedded "thick indices 3, 6, 9, 12" have driven up the prices in the genuine market by an astounding margin of over 25 times in a span of approximately 16 years.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank FGD for his work and in time to come, many stories will be told in our community pertaining to his legendary efforts to feed our continual craving for Panerai models dating back to the early 1990s.

Thank you FGD!

P1000781.jpg

P1000772.jpg

P1000759.jpg

P1000766.jpg

P1000774.jpg

P1000768.jpg

P1000769.jpg

P1000792.jpg

P1000789.jpg

More beauties Pre-V ....a complete fest of Firenze's finest!!!

I hope you feel satiated now?

Seriously though - thanks for your support and everybody else's. It does give me great satisfaction to see the finished results in watches that people are pleased with....that was the desired aim

It all started about 18 months ago when PAMMan threw down a gauntlet after Davidsen's latest release was a disappointment for many. I took up the challenge "to make our own dial" and had loads of support and inspiration from members here, plus an ENORMOUS amount of support from one esteemed member in particular ;)

I can only hope that more people get the "bug" (as I did from here!!) and start making more and better parts for the community, we could even get to the point where we don't need rep dealers offering watches that need $100's of worth of mods done to them!

Better and more accurate casebacks for PAM's has got to be a goer - we just need to find a source for good quality "blanks" like the 001- B1176/3000 or the early A series auto casebacks - the engraving element is well within our collective abilities!!

Cheers

FGD

The quality of FGD dials speak volumes. For any Panerai enthusiast who truly appreciates the art of Prevendome / PreA models will know that FGD's motivation to invite perfection into our collection has prevailed.

Production of Prevendome / PreA models by Officine Panerai are very limited in quantity. The scarcity of these embedded "thick indices 3, 6, 9, 12" have driven up the prices in the genuine market by an astounding margin of over 25 times in a span of approximately 16 years.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank FGD for his work and in time to come, many stories will be told in our community pertaining to his legendary efforts to feed our continual craving for Panerai models dating back to the early 1990s.

Thank you FGD!

+1 A very Well deserved tribute :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you for all your kind words my friend.

It's been a very long time since FGD deserve such recognition and exhibited such efforts to allow our community to move on to the perfection of Prevendome / Pre A models.

He's been the first-mover to allow us to enjoy such offerings.

Words can't describe how I am sooo very grateful for what he's worked hard at perfecting the dials, be it Quality Assurance or Quality Checks on his sales.

I am very looking forward to his next production lines....and Simon, thank you once again. If I ever meet you in person, be sure that I will spill out words of emotions and euphoria.....

Ok I am getting kinda of emo at the moment but friends at RWG are much more than watches.....it's the short life we are all blessed with, and the time we treasure that allow us to elevate to such degree.

:)