When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

elisiX's Collection - Past & Present - PART 2

elisiX

And how could I forget ..

Panerai 233K

Genuine Panerai

1950 Manifattura

GMT

This is the main reason all of those watches above have gone. The Panerai 233K is a stunning watch to hold, wear and shoot. So many incredible aspects make up what is truly a nice watch. The sandwich dial with domed crystal just make this watch so unique. One surely to be trouble for the factories to mod with its triple barrel movement.

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0011z.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006z.jpg

Breitling Super Avenger

Genuine Breitling

2008 White Baton

The other half off the reason I sold off my collection. The SA rep was always one of my favorite replica's and I was always regretting its sale, but all in the pursuit of perfection. You simply cannot get much more perfect than genuine. This massive watch with striking dial is always getting attention, both good and bad I might add. I'd like to switch it to either a black croc or black ocean racer to mix things up a little at some point.

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0002a.png

DSC_0007x.jpg

DSC_0011x.jpg

Panerai 111K

Genuine

TedSu Gator/rcrscom baseball glove

This was my first genuine Panerai and while I only owned the watch for a 3-4 month period, it was such a pleasure. If it weren't for my desire to always outdo myself, this would still be in the collection. The reason I bought the 111K was simply because at the time, the available replica's of this watch had been pretty damn dismal. Always inaccurate and something small to just nag at you. Little Hero's latest version is incredibly accurate and it is one high on my list of reps to obtain this year. That and/or the 219 Destro he has put together. Paired with anything from TedSu, this watch is perfection.

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

And some general Panerai collection shots during its hey day.

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

Edited by elisiX

Nice part 2 ;)

The 233 is a marvel i had played with one a few times and i always go back ;) actually i played with one this Saturday in an AD in my home country... what can be said but amazing watch with useful complications and an 8 day 3 barrel guts under the hood... makes any watch enthusiast thinking of sell some body parts to have one ;)

The domed glass and the sandwich dial in a 1950s style case with REG TM CG and vintage styled crown ahhhh need i say more...

The SA is not my cup of tea just to friggin big ;) there is no doubt the watch is sweet (the white button dial also beeing my favorite choice) but the share size would put me off... i will maybe just have to get a rep one down the road as i heard it works good in clubs ;)

111 is a oldie goldie cant get better then that from the storicci... personally my next gen will be a Panerai (im 99%) on that ;)

Since i cant pick up a manifatura piece like the 233 i think ill go with somethin more entry level ... favorites so far are (000,112,104)...

Thx for sharing Laz

I agree. The 233 is da bomb. :D

I've considered selling the SA with the quality Franken which can be built these days. Might have to snap up another PAM or save for a Gen BP.

The strap on the 176 was a Strap Culture Legend II I believe. :)