When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White dial Carrera DD out soon!

importr

Got my two today!! :1a:

They are f-kin brilliant! Both watches are well made and are feel heavier than the previous Carrera (obviously). Both are very well made - as good as, if not better.

The details are all there...the white dial one is awesome! It looks very classy with the polished bezel and leather strap. I love em!

Thanks Joshua...dealer feedback coming soon!

20052009273.jpg

20052009274.jpg

Nice one. They look gorgeous!

Thanks for the pics - I'll have to get my order in - the white one with leather strap for me I think.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are f-kin brilliant! Both watches are well made and are feel heavier than the previous Carrera (obviously). Both are very well made - as good as, if not better.

The details are all there...the white dial one is awesome! It looks very classy with the polished bezel and leather strap. I love em!

Importr, great pics, thanks.

I was planning to order my black version any time soon, but the white dial looks awesome, extremely elegant for a sport watch.

Decision, decision, decision... :)

Enjoy your new pair.

Importr, great pics, thanks.

I was planning to order my black version any time soon, but the white dial looks awesome, extremely elegant for a sport watch.

Decision, decision, decision... :)

Enjoy your new pair.

After trying on the the black one at the AD's yesterday I too was going to order the black but after seeing the pictures of the white / silver I think I'll go for the white....... I think!

20052009274.jpg

Very nice watches. However, I can see on the white dial, that the Day and Date alignment are still a little wonky with the A7750 movement.

Yeah, that was during the first hour that i opened the parcel. Then I tweaked the day & date wheels and its been perfect ever since :) (since wednesday afternoon)

as per the wristshots

20052009273.jpg

20052009274.jpg

Importr

The white one with black leather looks awesome - want to order one as well but it looks like Joshua only have the one with brown leather or SS- can't find one with black leather. I assume maybe this one got sold out ? :o

Importr

The white one with black leather looks awesome - want to order one as well but it looks like Joshua only have the one with brown leather or SS- can't find one with black leather. I assume maybe this one got sold out ? :o

Well, thats because i got both watches...and switched the straps! You could ask for a black strap to be made available?

Well, thats because i got both watches...and switched the straps! You could ask for a black strap to be made available?

Thats what I did - ordered it from Andrew and asked him to put a black strap on it. Must admit I am impressed with his quick responses. Hope I'm just as impressed with the watch!

More pics of the gen

http://oomiyawakayama.ikora.tv/e115727.html

looks like the dial is definately more white than silver. The date window is definately darker too

time to get modding!

Is it just me or does it look like it's not just the date window that's darker. All the arabic numerals on the dial look darker too.

I've noticed this on other gen pics too.

What do u guys think???

Importr is your crown screw-down? I think Josh'es details are wrong there, mine does not have screw down crown and I've noticed other dealers does not state it is screw down either.

Hi, no my crown isn't screw-down either. I don't think the gen is, since its "only" rated for 100M.

Is it just me or does it look like it's not just the date window that's darker. All the arabic numerals on the dial look darker too.

I've noticed this on other gen pics too.

What do u guys think???

I did think that for a moment, but could it just be reflection of a dark object? If you look at the black watch (on that japanese website), some of the numbers are also dark due to reflection.

Tough call isn't it? Though if the numerals were dark, i'm sure the official pics would show it as - just like the date window

???