When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Experts...give Me Some Help Here

By-Tor

If there's one watch brand that always makes me scratch my head about all those different models it's gotta be Breitling. Spotted this in Joshua's site and it's hands down the best looking Breitling rep there is (imho). I've been waiting for Chronomat a long time but since the rep factories aren't interested in repping this popular model I could easily settle with Super Avenger.

The problem is... I haven't been able to find a genuine counterpart to this one:

100291-26413.jpg

It looks almost like this Windrider Chromat evolution... but with different pushers, bracelet and crown.

100291-26414.jpg

Does this genuine model of Super Avenger exist... or is this a half-fantasy watch? Actually I'm not even sure I care... would like to get that one. But I'm just puzzled...

Edited by By-Tor

Ditto. This is my all-time favourite Breitling. I think it's Chronomat Evolution??? Everything should be easy with this one. Default 7750 subdial arrangement, etc.

What the hell is keeping them from doing this rep?

100294-26412.jpg

Edited by By-Tor

Thanks Szumi, that's what I thought. It's still a great looking watch.

Talked to Precious Time about Chronomat a while back and he said that it's an "upcoming project" for the factories... whatever that means. I saw a black genuine Chronomat on a sleazy lawyer that I know and it was truly impressive. I've been obsessed with it since then.

Thanks Szumi, that's what I thought. It's still a great looking watch.

Talked to Precious Time about Chronomat a while back and he said that it's an "upcoming project" for the factories... whatever that means. I saw a black genuine Chronomat on a sleazy lawyer that I know and it was truly impressive. I've been obsessed with it since then.

It's good news :bounce: I'm in love with breitling's. Now I have two: avenger chrono ss (fantasy but very nice), and navitimer black 3, 6, 9. Super chrono avenger is too big for my wirst. :thumbdown:

When I saw that new super avenger I was impressed firstly. But then I noticed the strange dial which of course seems to be something chronomat or what ever. But I guess the super avenger rep will be a truly good base for a frankenwatch project with gen dial. I realized a franken avenger titanium by swapping gen dial, swiss 7750 and gen hands. But unfortunately I don't know any source to getting a super avenger dial... :cc_confused:

When I saw that new super avenger I was impressed firstly. But then I noticed the strange dial which of course seems to be something chronomat or what ever. But I guess the super avenger rep will be a truly good base for a frankenwatch project with gen dial. I realized a franken avenger titanium by swapping gen dial, swiss 7750 and gen hands. But unfortunately I don't know any source to getting a super avenger dial... :cc_confused:

I thought the same thing but also have no source for the gen dial and gen hands!

The layout would be the same as the Calibre 13 is based on the ETA 7750.

Cheers,

Jon

I could be wrong but i think the full title of this model is...

Breitling Windrider Chronomat Evolution Caliber 13

44mm by 17

Check out this site

www. tagwatchesdirect.co.uk

I know its a Tag site, but its got the most complete Breitling collection I`ve come across

Just received a Steelfish X plus from them, white/cream dial on brown calf strap

dont know if you could call them grey dealers but you get everything

that you would from an AD

Hope this helps

Colin