When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New UNs on braclet

Samurai

Got the UN delivered to me this morning. Looks great. Will take some pics in the evening and post them.

Quick observations:

# The bracelet seems to be very well replicated....though needs to be oiled once as it is rather stiff.

# The bracelet has an excellent finish to the brushed and polished links.

# The Ulysse Nardin engraving on the clasp is as good as I have seen on a lot of gens.

# The dial seems to be creamish/white but looks good. The different shades of blue on the bezel/dial/hands look very good.

My particular watch has some issues so will be going back to Josh for a replacement (the pearl is sort of tilted and there are some markings on the backside of the watch that I can't seem to get rid of).

Overall....the bracelet gives the watch quite gen-like feeling and the watch feels substantial on the wrist.

More when I upload the pics

Spoke to Joshua about this....the blue version has a silver white dial with metallic finish.

Looks like that thread a while ago about Josh's colourblindness wasn't far off :p

The cream dial does look very nice though in all seriousness, and who would have seen the genuine to notice such a small variance anyway!

I have to say Josh is the best.

As mentioned above, the watch that I got has some issues and am sending it back today for an exchange. Would you believe it???....the replacement watch is already in the mail and I have a tracking no. for that (including some parts also that I had requested for)......amazing stuff.