When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss movement in Hublot?

kaslan

Please, please do not take reps to ADs. You only get them worried and then they start stirring HB for action.

The AD said Swiss? Wow. Since any AD should be able to tell a 7750 clone (neither of the two brands are quite the same as ETA) it very well may be. As surprised as I would be by that since a 7750 is $500 plus on its own and RH are basicly over priced and the site is full of LWLs. $239 for a quartz PO? How much did you pay?

They do have a sence of humor tho, read the watch bit in the below pic.

maximsmall.jpg

Would you print that review on your site?

Col.

Guest hublot1

For a quick reply...

No swiss movement whatseover it is all bull...! Yours with the micro regulator uses the 21.6 bvp movement

The best HBB replicas come from "best factory" with 28.8bvp engraved rotor, double or single AR, missing H on the back, real ceramic bezel.

Your best bet would be www.bbhaven.com or Puretime Watch as they offer trhe same watch You cannot go wrong with any.

Puretime offers the Lite version with real ceramic bezel and the possibility to save money and have only one side AR vs the ultimate commanding $200 more only for double AR for the SAME WATCH.

Going to a AD is really really childish and taking the risk of making a fool oput of yourself. Do you really really believe that by saying: "yeah I got it from a relative" is going to pass? I mean give me a break!!!!!! who the hell would give you a 10k+ watch as a gift. Let me guess you went to Chateau d'Ivoire the only AD in Montreal as I have purchased many watches from them and their snobby attitude is disgusting to say the least...

Edited by hublot1

For a quick reply...

No swiss movement whatseover it is all bull...! Yours with the micro regulator uses the 21.6 bvp movement

The best HBB replicas come from "best factory" with 28.8bvp engraved rotor, double or single AR, missing H on the back, real ceramic bezel.

Your best bet would be www.bbhaven.com or Puretime Watch as they offer trhe same watch You cannot go wrong with any.

Puretime offers the Lite version with real ceramic bezel and the possibility to save money and have only one side AR vs the ultimate commanding $200 more only for double AR for the SAME WATCH.

Going to a AD is really really childish and taking the risk of making a fool oput of yourself. Do you really really believe that by saying: "yeah I got it from a relative" is going to pass? I mean give me a break!!!!!! who the hell would give you a 10k+ watch as a gift. Let me guess you went to Chateau d'Ivoire the only AD in Montreal as I have purchased many watches from them and their snobby attitude is disgusting to say the least...

Yes I did go to Chateau D'Ivoire, No they did not snob me ( it was very friendly)...

Thank you for your help about where to find the best hublot rep!

They are NOT a better rep. All reps come from the same sources regardless of dealer. No one dealer has an exclusive maker. At 420USD your AD is a fool and there is no way it has a Swiss MVT. There are several tells that any compentant AD should have picked up on. Someone more familer with HB than me will be along shortly to point them out. I would be hesitant to buy a Swatch from that AD. This was a HB AD yes? 420 is not a lot for a BB and it may not even be top grade rep.

LWL = Little White Lies.

Our Standard Replicas are one of the few built with real diamonds

:rofl: Yeah, Riiiight!

Steel: Whenever mentioned Steel, you see REAL 440 Stainless Steel. 440 is the level of Steel strength, made in Switzerland.

No it's not!

* Japanese Made (Standard Replicas) * Swiss Made (Swiss Replicas)
There are no Swiss or JPN made reps! Period. 98% of reps are made in China and the rest in Thailand and Vietnam. The Viet are usualy the rare and expensive hand made pieces and can cost up to 20 grand or so.There are no JPN auto MVTs used in reps and very few (if any) Swiss. A BB with a gen ETA would set you back at least a grand if you know a dealer well enough to get a real ETA.

WE DO NOT DEAL WITH CHINESE MADE REPLICAS

[censored]!

See this?

rolex-replica-submariner-03.jpg

It's a 300 dollar watch (even less from some dealers) with a ETA clone in it. They sell it for $599, double the price it should be!

This Speedy?

Omega-Speedmaster-50th-Anniversary-Watch-01-1.jpg

Price from our dealers: $250 ish. Their price? $529 (!) with

Genuine Swiss 7750 Manual Winding Movement
Problem there. There is no such thing!!!!! It has a Chinese Sea-Gull ST19, same as all speedy reps, a great MVT but no ETA, gen or clone.

Geting the picture? Do youself a favor and leave this site well alone and get a new AD, yours is broken.

Have a look thru the list of recomended dealers here, go to their sites. The reps they are selling are either the same or better quality than these pirates are flogging. They should stick to flogging something else since they are apperantly so good at it.

Col.

They are NOT a better rep. All reps come from the same sources regardless of dealer. No one dealer has an exclusive maker. At 420USD your AD is a fool and there is no way it has a Swiss MVT. There are several tells that any compentant AD should have picked up on. Someone more familer with HB than me will be along shortly to point them out. I would be hesitant to buy a Swatch from that AD. This was a HB AD yes? 420 is not a lot for a BB and it may not even be top grade rep.

LWL = Little White Lies.

:rofl: Yeah, Riiiight!

No it's not!

There are no Swiss or JPN made reps! Period. 98% of reps are made in China and the rest in Thailand and Vietnam. The Viet are usualy the rare and expensive hand made pieces and can cost up to 20 grand or so.There are no JPN auto MVTs used in reps and very few (if any) Swiss. A BB with a gen ETA would set you back at least a grand if you know a dealer well enough to get a real ETA.

[censored]!

See this?

rolex-replica-submariner-03.jpg

It's a 300 dollar watch (even less from some dealers) with a ETA clone in it. They sell it for $599, double the price it should be!

This Speedy?

Omega-Speedmaster-50th-Anniversary-Watch-01-1.jpg

Price from our dealers: $250 ish. Their price? $529 (!) with Problem there. There is no such thing!!!!! It has a Chinese Sea-Gull ST19, same as all speedy reps, a great MVT but no ETA, gen or clone.

Geting the picture? Do youself a favor and leave this site well alone and get a new AD, yours is broken.

Have a look thru the list of recomended dealers here, go to their sites. The reps they are selling are either the same or better quality than these pirates are flogging. They should stick to flogging something else since they are apperantly so good at it.

Col.

Thank you so much for all this info !

now for my other questions :

Can you engrave the Hublot Rep movement?

Can you Mod a Hublot to make it the same as the gen ?

Can you swap the dial of the rep with a gen ? (if so where can I find a gen dial?)

Again Thank you so much guys for all your help ! I will never buy my reps from RH again !!! <_<

Guest hublot1
Thank you so much for all this info !

now for my other questions :

Can you engrave the Hublot Rep movement?

Can you Mod a Hublot to make it the same as the gen ?

Can you swap the dial of the rep with a gen ? (if so where can I find a gen dial?)

Again Thank you so much guys for all your help ! I will never buy my reps from RH again !!! <_<

I guess you got lucky with the person who helped you. It is a family owned business from Lebanese origins very nice store by the way. It is indeed fishy strange and alarming that a HBB AD was not able to quickly tell the difference!

Anyways if you get the Ultimate you will have an engraved rotor Francisco did and sold recently a fully modified one adding the micro regulator and H sign.

The ultimate one is extremely hard to tell apart from the gen from normal viewing it is extremely well made I tried the gen once and they are very very close to the replicas. The ONLY difference is superb quality control as upon very close inspection you will notice on every single rep some kind of irregularities like a spec of dust, not perfect lume, hands...etc

Just get an ultimate and then you will see for yourself...you will not be dissapointed HBB was among the best reps in 08

You have 4 posts so far, and obvious you did not read the forum rules concerning AD visits with reps and posting about it.. :p

So Kaslan, may I ask you a question? Why did you go with it to the AD?? Was that the only way to check if it is really Swiss? Did you notice how fast you got your answers here at RWG

Most AD's are no fools and will always stay polite instead of calling you out having a fake. Also when they don't really believe your story about a gift from a relative. They would never show you that. They might not know all about the 28.8 & 21.6 rep movements and how good the 21.6 looks like gen Hublot movement. But how many times do you think guys come in the AD store with lame excuses like 'I got this from a relative and want to check blabla' or 'i bought this and can you check if it is fake'? Happens more than we think.

The only thing the AD should have done is to hold the watch under a light bulb and see how fast the lume strength would die. Then he would have seen in half a minute it was a fake B)

And by the way, Replicahause is indeed a scam site. Like all the members here say, to high prices, typical common lies on their website about Swiss, best gen-like steel, sapphire, usage of gen pictures, etc. Actually it is all the nonsense a noob wants to hear actually. Sorry to say.

And yes, there are NO ETA 7750 in Hublot reps this moment. And the full ceramic 28.8 (best because of the brushed mid-plates on the case) versions don't have the H sticker, don't have correct rotor, don't have rotor engraving, don't have fine regulator.

just my 2 cents.

You have 4 posts so far, and obvious you did not read the forum rules concerning AD visits with reps and posting about it.. :p

So Kaslan, may I ask you a question? Why did you go with it to the AD?? Was that the only way to check if it is really Swiss? Did you notice how fast you got your answers here at RWG

Most AD's are no fools and will always stay polite instead of calling you out having a fake. Also when they don't really believe your story about a gift from a relative. They would never show you that. They might not know all about the 28.8 & 21.6 rep movements and how good the 21.6 looks like gen Hublot movement. But how many times do you think guys come in the AD store with lame excuses like 'I got this from a relative and want to check blabla' or 'i bought this and can you check if it is fake'? Happens more than we think.

The only thing the AD should have done is to hold the watch under a light bulb and see how fast the lume strength would die. Then he would have seen in half a minute it was a fake B)

And by the way, Replicahause is indeed a scam site. Like all the members here say, to high prices, typical common lies on their website about Swiss, best gen-like steel, sapphire, usage of gen pictures, etc. Actually it is all the nonsense a noob wants to hear actually. Sorry to say.

And yes, there are NO ETA 7750 in Hublot reps this moment. And the full ceramic 28.8 (best because of the brushed mid-plates on the case) versions don't have the H sticker, don't have correct rotor, don't have rotor engraving, don't have fine regulator.

just my 2 cents.

Sorry for going to AD!

Thank you for the extra info !

Guest hublot1

We are here to help each others...sorry if sometimes we get too emotinal lol

Those forums in the end help us avoid getting scammed big time and guide each others to get the best possible rep without breaking the bank

Enjoy your watch and stay!

Replicahause is a scam site- no doubt about that. I purchased a sub from them 3-4 years ago just to try out reps- very disappointed- it was a POS.

Interestingly enough I ordered it with the "Japanese" movement and instead of coming with a (lower grade) 21J DG/ no name movement, it had a 282x clone movement...and that was a few years back! Makes you wonder how many "Swiss" movements we've had pushed on us with dealers laughing all the way to the bank.

just my 2 cents.

if it was that freakin easy to tell and "experts" can easily identify reps woop dee doo.. how come when little hero (the first time ever) posted a pic of his 111h.. the so called "expert" in these board forum were all like "THATS A GEN!" and when i twice posted my gen day date and skyland.. both time i get the same so called "expert" on here sayin "its a franken.. and make up some lame reason"

stop seriously kidding urself calling urself an expert.. ok in some cases reps are easily spotted but in other cases.. its [censored]ing hard!

if it was that freakin easy to tell and "experts" can easily identify reps woop dee doo.. how come when little hero (the first time ever) posted a pic of his 111h.. the so called "expert" in these board forum were all like "THATS A GEN!" and when i twice posted my gen day date and skyland.. both time i get the same so called "expert" on here sayin "its a franken.. and make up some lame reason"

stop seriously kidding urself calling urself an expert.. ok in some cases reps are easily spotted but in other cases.. its [censored]ing hard!

You are not going to fool anybody with your Skyland. There are experts here that will definitely tell you what is real. There are also people who "think" they know what is what, and give you incorrect info. When you make a post like that, you can't just look at the responses after an hour, wait a couple of days, and in every case our experts will tell you exactly what is real, 100% of the time.

So guys and girls!

Have any of you ever engraved the movement of you reps?

if so did you use a laser or a drill machine to engrave it ?

and what is the most exact HUblot rep in the ultimate edition (pure time)?