When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first Breitling...how accurate is this rep?

oncyte

Ok...so I'm a PAM guy trying to see what else is out there. Just got a Breitling Ti Chrono Avenger and I have no idea how accurate this rep is...or if it even exists. I have seen black faced ones but I haven't seen any white ones around. First thing I have to say is that it's incredibly light...even when comparing it to a Ti PAM. At first I wasn't sure about it but now it's beginning to grow on me. Can anyone give me the details on this one? All I know is that chrono's function, it keeps excellent time, and the seconds sweep is super smooth...I assume it's an A7750 movement? Which dealers carry these...I have no idea as it was part of a trade. :p

Here are some pics...

P5211601-2.jpg

P5211606-2.jpg

P5211602-2.jpg

P5211603.jpg

P5211605-2.jpg

Yep, white dial does exist in both the rep and gen. The gen came in black, grey, blue and white. As mentioned, the pearl is the weakest point on the V2s, I manufactured a pearl and replaced the ugly one on mine. I'm considering an AR treatment but am toying with the possibility that a Skyland crystal may fit in there as well. The CA crystal tends to cause distortion when viewed at an angle. Nice watch, resale value of about $180 US.

Yep, white dial does exist in both the rep and gen. The gen came in black, grey, blue and white. As mentioned, the pearl is the weakest point on the V2s, I manufactured a pearl and replaced the ugly one on mine. I'm considering an AR treatment but am toying with the possibility that a Skyland crystal may fit in there as well. The CA crystal tends to cause distortion when viewed at an angle. Nice watch, resale value of about $180 US.

Thanks for the info....I don't think I'm really a Breit guy so you may see this in the FS section soon! ;)