When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Frederic Bonnus From France.. Please Drop Paypal Compliant

Jos Nana

Hi Fellow Friends and especially Ryyannon :

Sorry to dig this up.. Just to keep you guys informed... I got my money back !

I pasted the FEDEX tracking info that the package was delievered at paypal dispute dialogue between the 2 of us.. He did not contest further and the case is drop in my favour after 20 days...

Thank you for your support ! Justice Prevail !

Joshua

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another forum i frequent, the is a system called 'trust' which i presume is an add-on to the forum code.

It essentially allows a feedback system to be put in place, so when a seller completes a transaction, they report on the buyer, be it positive, negative or neutral.

Something like that would be a good system to have here i think.

The sellers could then say they will only take WU payment until the user has a feedback or 2 or 3 positives or something like that.

Hi Fellow Friends and especially Ryyannon :

Sorry to dig this up.. Just to keep you guys informed... I got my money back !

I pasted the FEDEX tracking info that the package was delievered at paypal dispute dialogue between the 2 of us.. He did not contest further and the case is drop in my favour after 20 days...

Thank you for your support ! Justice Prevail !

Joshua

Hi Josh,

You better know me as Eric in my PM (217&005&J12).

Sorry for this bad experience. But as you know, all french people are not the same. There are ashole in each country, all over the the world.

PM you soon, cause you're really a 5* dealer !!

@Pug and others :

What's about this rep club in Paris (when you want for a beer)?

@Pug and others :

What's about this rep club in Paris (when you want for a beer)?

The rep club is ... so far Ryyyyannnnnon and I met up for beers once and keep intending to do it again with any other Parisian Rephounds, like Usil and Fasttap. You interested?

ps. Maybe you can correct my Verlan/Argot as French isn't my first language.

The rep club is ... so far Ryyyyannnnnon and I met up for beers once and keep intending to do it again with any other Parisian Rephounds, like Usil and Fasttap. You interested?

ps. Maybe you can correct my Verlan/Argot as French isn't my first language.

Off course i'm interested !! Never refuse to drink beer (i need to practice my english)

As a back up to what Pug said about Verlan, It is absolutely AWEFUL. When learining french we spent 2 weeks trying to learn Verlan as an aside to show how inner city youths and suchlike are developing the language to suite themselves.

French is a language steeped in history, and unfortunately it need a dramatic shake up, however they French are a proud nation and are keen for you to try and speak their language however long winded and draconian it may be.

Personally love french and how it sounds just wish that it was easier to formulate and to convey litteral english translations.

PS. French was the official Language of England from 1066 to ~1360.

J'aime bien la langue mais je voudrais beaucoup de changements.

Aussi, Je voudrais correspondre à un francophone, pour aider mon français. En offre??

I think we should definitely invite Frederic Bonnus.

I'd also like to meet Halley.....

Given our number (Pug, Usil and myself for the Ainglech-speaking part and at least three Frenchies, all of us with different schedules, it might not be easy for all of us to meet up at the same time.

Quant à moi, for the next two weeks I'm free just about any evening - and would be available on practically a moment's notice to meet one or more of you - preferably in Montparnasse, since it has a very good place to hang out ('Le Café Select') and it's close to a good cigar shop and also (very important, since I hate to leave the neighborhood), close to where I live.

Since the 1920s, Montparnasse has traditionally been a meeting place for expats (Hemingway, James Jones, Man Ray, Calder, F. Scott Fitzgerald, etc.) and their French and European counterparts (Sartre, de Beauvoir, Picasso, Modigliani, Giacometti, etc.). In short, it's a nice area to meet in.... There's also the Luxembourg area or Saint-Germain, but Montparnasse is still more laid-back and discussion-friendly. Good for girl-watching as well as watch-watching....

As for Les Halles, La Bastille or even Les Champs Elysees (beurk!), très peu pour moi.

C'est mes deux centimes d'euro....