When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Too Good To Be True ?

colinmgzt

"If it looks too good to be true, it almost surely is."

I have tested this site. YinMax.com is definitely a SCAM site! And, collectively, y'all have identified so many of the clues and signs of deceit. Yeah, RWG! RWG is GREAT ... it is the safe haven for replica enthusiats!

YinMax.com is definitely a SCAM.

I have tested this site. YinMax.com is definitely a SCAM site!

So what's the scam? Did they take your money and run, or ship you a 17 jewel faux chrono version when the picture was of the genuine watch?

I don't think anyone here would expect to get a mechanical chronograph for $99, and when we here "swiss grade" for $300-400, than we know they usually mean asian 7750 with serial numbers on case.

Yes Bob, we eagerly wait for your experience report.

I can tell about PAMs only, but this site is definitely either a scam or a great deal:

147 @ $105!! -- And this is not even a gen pic, look at the pusher @8Hr!

212 @ $105!!

104 @ $99!

050 @ $102!

Fiddy @ $103-105

140 @ $103

091-165 @ $102

164 @ $102

Etc...

There are even pics of inaccurate models...

I 'tested' them by voluteering to be scammed, BUT ...

I put "Ying" in a box and offered him only three options:

1. A carrot,

2. a stick, or

3. a "willow tree switch".

He knew he could not earn the carrot, certainly did not want to endure the stick, and therefore elected the switch.

For a short version of events see my post on RWG here.

for a longer version and greater detail see a copy below of the message I sent to Ying. Sorry it is so long.

## Message begins here:

Okay, Ying. As I said, I am ready to buy this watch, but before I do I think it is only fair for you to know what I am about.

Have you ever heard of the web site, RWG.cc ? RWG is a great web site for replica enthusiasts. It is populated by many expert replica watch collectors. It also strives to provide guidance to those who might like to by a replica watch but don't want to be scammed. RWG has about 8,000 forum members, gets about 15,000 hits a month.

I am not an expert replica collector ... but I am not a neophyte either. I am a member at RWG. I have been studying the replica watch market for months (some of the members at RWG have been collecting replica watches for 10+ years.) I found the most difficult part of getting into replica watches as a hobby ... as a collector ... has been to find 'honest' dealers. I found YinMax.com about the same time a few months ago that I found RWG. RWG has saved me hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars. They are my shield against scammers.

There have been a few posts on RWG about YinMax.com. If you go to rwg.cc, register as a member and use the search facility to search for "yinmax.com", you will find three threads that include comments about your site. One of those threads is a discussion about whether you are a scammer, or not. The discussion was inconclusive but judged you probably are a scammer. The decision was inconclusive because no one had actually tested you with a [one or more] purchase. Well, I am here to test you with a purchase ... and if this one goes okay, then to test you with another, somewhat more challenging, buy. Actually, I have been 'testing' you for a few months by requesting information ... to see how you communicate with prospective buyers, and to see if your answers seemed truthful and reasonable. So far , you have done pretty well.

So, as I said, I am ready to buy this watch. But if I buy this watch and you don't deliver ... or don't deliver what we have agreed to ... or don't take care of any customer satisfaction problems ... if I get SCAMMED in any way, I assure you everybody in the world that goes to the internet and who can spell R-E-P-L-I-C-A will know you are a scammer and you won't be able to sell popcorn at a movie theatre.

On the other hand, if you are real and can and do deliver on the promise your web site implies, this could be a huge win for you! If I find you are real through and through, I will introduce you into and recommend you to the RWG community and you could, over a short time, become a (one among several) favored seller to this community of replica collectors. I have heard the world wide replica market totals in the range of $2.6 billion. The RWG community is a pathway to legitimate wealth for a dealer of high integrity. The RWG community is presently looking to add one or two more good dealers to their cadre of about a dozen good dealers. I can help you with that, if you are real.

So .... what shall it be, Ying? If you encourage me to proceed with this buy, and others to follow, and those transactions are successful for both of us, that could be a pathway to a pot of gold for you. On the other hand if you encourage me to make this buy and you prove to be a scam, I will crucify you and hang you out to dry! If you discourage me from making this buy ... if you don't respond positively to this message ... I will just complete the discussion at RWG about YinMax.com and they will know FOR SURE not to attempt to do business with you.

Your choice.

Bob Marcum

[ This is the immediately preceeding conversation ]

Yinmax.Com online store wrote:

>

> I am ready to buy this watch, Ying. But, if I am to choose between the

> "High quality Japan Movement" and the "Swiss ETA movement", I need to

> know more about the movements. I need to be able to make an informed

> judgement about the relative values of these two options.

> 1) Exactly what movement is the "High quality Japan Movement"

> offered for this watch? Is it a Miyota 6T51? ... a Miyota 8215? ...

> something else? Exactly what is it?

> 2) I know what a Swiss ETA movement is ... but, which one? Is it

> an ETA 2671? ... a 2824? What? And "Swiss" means made by ETA, not a

> Chinese copy, right?

> Hello, regarding the movement, the movement you said was quartz

> movement, not automatic movement, out watch used the other automatic

> movement.

> And the swiss eta movement is 2824, eta 2671 is for lady size.

>

## Ends here.

Have you ever heard of the web site, RWG.cc ? RWG is a great web site for replica enthusiasts. It is populated by many expert replica watch collectors. It also strives to provide guidance to those who might like to by a replica watch but don't want to be scammed. RWG has about 8,000 forum members, gets about 15,000 hits a month.

There have been a few posts on RWG about YinMax.com. If you go to rwg.cc, register as a member and use the search facility to search for "yinmax.com", you will find three threads that include comments about your site. One of those threads is a discussion about whether you are a scammer, or not......

Better avoid publicity of RWG

Heeeeyyy...We don't get 15.000 hits pr. month... We get 20.000.000+ hits pr. month ;)

• 2 months later...

Maybe I can help.

First of all the site is almost identical to www.madoka-biz.com, and it is hosted on the same web-server.

For both sites the WU payee surname and the city are the same, so I think both are referable to the same suppliers.

The pictures on both sites are (almost) all from gens.

I have bought some watches from Madoka and although I received every watch, the quality of some of them was very bad.

Furthermore one watch I ordered as Swiss ETA had an Asian copy of the ETA movement instead.

Edited by GiG