When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Too Good To Be True ?

colinmgzt

Check out the box sets

if they supply as per description it doesnt seem a bad price in fact its a great price

given free shipping

No PP tho` usual WU or MB

I was really tempted by the omega set

filled in an order about a week ago, didnt send any money

to see how long it would take for them to get in touch

still waiting :whistling:

looks like another one to avoid

Cheers

Now I'm totally confused. I took a ruler to Andrew's pic and there's clearly a gap...as there should be with a rep.

As it should be with a genuine Ref.116520 also.

I wanted to point out that there are also reps with that gap.

Some time ago this was the feature of the Rolex-in-house chrono movement that

nobody thought of being possible to replicate in "our" world.

Well.... it took some time..... and it does in no way improve the reliability of

the heavy modified Valjoux...... but there it is.

By the way.... it's not really that new.

• 2 months later...
Three month old thread bumping is bad, m'kay..

I found the site yesturday, searched and found the thread. Rather bump it than start a new one. :animal_rooster:

The idea was to see if anyone tried it. Did a google search and I can not find any coments anyware to the site. So, I wanted to see of someone had any experience or if the old saign was true.

If they were any good we'd have heard about it, it's just another scam site.

Fine, lets just leave it as it apears, a scam site. :thumbdown:

• 9 months later...

Sounds too good to be true... Who's gonna be the guinea pig? I don't see how an Planet Ocean chrono can cost only 100bucks. Also.. if you click on the watch.. you have 4 different movement options as well as laser serial number options for additional prices... I was pretty sure that the versions of this watch were pretty fixed, and are not soo easily customizable... WHO'S gonna guinea pig!???

Would someone really spend soo much time to setup this rather fancy looking site to simply scam people?

I mean i'm sure it's not that fancy to put together but honestly speaking, I can understand the scam sites were they sell you a noobmariner for $800.00 anad tell you it's "swiss grade"

But here your getting the watches for peanuts..what gives? weres the scam in this? Do you not receive a watch period? Not that i'm tempted to buy but the only logical thing is flat out stealing your money

Yeah you prob get the exact same watch either way, except some people are chosing to pay an extra $20 for serial number option.. very sneaky. Also with the upgrading from regular case and japan movement to "Swiss case with Japan movement" for only $10. This is prob the lowest grade they have anyways.

Sounds too good to be true... Who's gonna be the guinea pig? .. if you click on the watch.. you have 4 different movement options as well as laser serial number options for additional prices... I was pretty sure that the versions of this watch were pretty fixed, and are not soo easily customizable... WHO'S gonna guinea pig!???