When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which courier delivers in guangdong

totalwise

Who delivers registered mail in guangdong???

I sent a watch back to joshua for repairs, via registered airmail, with appropriate customs declarations, from the UK. Royal Mail tracking says the item has been passed onto another company for delivery in china, but won't say which. I've checked EMS and the item is not registered with them, posted it on 22nd today is 27th going on 28th so far. Is there another company which deals with deliveries in china other than EMS??

I cannot answer you question...

But I can tell you that sometimes sending an item with reg.air mail it takes up to one month time to reach the far east if shipped from EU or viceversa...

You did well by sending it with reg.air mail - I believe this is the preferred method for returns...cause it easier passes the customs back in China...

I hope your package gets ASAP to the final destination and I am sure that J will take care of you in the best possible way...

good luck!

Thanks for the links ken. I had a look at the site, it doesnt return any results for the tracking number I have. I'm guessing maybe it's late in recording and updating the tracking information on the site, and will be available maybe 2 weeks belated after it's be received, repaird and sent back.

I've emailed Joshua just now, waiting for his response. Not hoping for miracles, because I know Joshua is ususally top notch with communication and would have emailed me straight away after he received it.

I sent with intern. reg. post as well and it was processed by China Post. They could not deliver the parcel to the dealer, so i had to start an investigation by the local post company who shipped my parcel in the first place. Within a 1,5 week I had my parcel back after 2,5 months. stamps on the parcel showed it was handled by china post.

I sent with intern. reg. post as well and it was processed by China Post. They could not deliver the parcel to the dealer, so i had to start an investigation by the local post company who shipped my parcel in the first place. Within a 1,5 week I had my parcel back after 2,5 months. stamps on the parcel showed it was handled by china post.

Not sure what's going on here, haven't heard from Joshua about this either.

• 1 month later...

Thankfully the watch seemed to have reached it's destination and Joshua seemed to have posted me another watch, I'm assuming this is the case because he's sent me an EMS tracking number, saying nothing else on the email.

I've sent him 3-4 emails chasing up on the status of the watch since I sent it off, he wouldnt tell me whether he received it or not, he only sent me generic emails saying

"NOted Sir, we will look out for your package"

Finally after 40 days of sending the watch off, he's posted one back to me, I'd like to say I'm upset, but to be honest, I'm not surprised.

I still don't know whether the tracking number he's given me is of the repaird watch I sent over, or a brand new one.

I'm reluctant to email him and ask, but I know I'll probably get a better answer if I just wait another 10 days and see for myself.

To be honest, I don't want to get my hopes up because there's still another problem of the watch possibly getting tied up in customs, and the fact that I've fallen in love with the Breitling Chronomat Evolution, and I'm not that keen on getting my Graham back.

Not to slant Joshua, it's probably not his fault, his communication isn't the best in the world, and is very quick at answering simple pre-sale questions, but when it comes to aftercare and difficult questions he's difficult to communicate with.

From now on I'd probably stick with UK sellers and buying from other members of rwg. Given that the prices between Joshua and Eurotimez/Precious are almost rhe same it probably makes sense to stick to UK