When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Look At The Piece Of Crap I Bought!

mkuhl2000

Bought a few asian 21j watches from a vendor not on this board (I don't think..) and got what has to be the biggest piece of crap I have ever bought! Ordered an Omega Seamaster 007 Edition and got one that looked nothing like what he advertised. The picture I ordered from that is advertised as "ALL PICTURES TAKEN OF THE ACTUAL WATCH FOR SALE" is the watch on the right. Look at the watch on the left, what I recieved with scratched up crappy bezel insert and compare to what he claimed I would get. Plus the caseback is standard Seamaster back, not even the "40 years of James Bond" caseback. Oh..and his resolution to this P.O.S....send me a new bezel insert and the caseback. See if you can identify the problems with this rep in the picture!

100983-26300.jpg

Don't worry too much: scammed people before they found their way here are countless (me included naturally): just take it as a paid-for experience.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

P.S.: really a piece of crap. You'd better ask if anyone is able to find any correct detail in it. :lol:

I have the worlds best 007 rep.... :3a:

My ordinary SMP on the right has been passed to the dark drawer by this beauty... Just check out those XXL-super-solid end links!

101065-26288.jpg

Just fix the bezel insert on both and they will be perfect!!!!!

Wow, some pics of god awful reps in this thread. They look like they were made by grade school kids.

Is it just me or does the He valve on the left look correct? :blink:

It is not a he-valve... It is where I keep my garotte wire.. B)

The valve is actually a thad higher than on the SMP.

Here is an old wrist shot, just for fun.

101082-26286.jpg

The biggest problem is you not doing your homework on this forum while looking for a quick Seamaster fix.

Sorry, no sympathy today.

I'm in a particularly unsympathetic mood.

Consider the experience as the beginning of your learning curve.....

ow! this is a pretty new member... perhaps he bought the watch BEFORE finding his way here or at least figuring out how to naviage the board...