When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Was that an earthquake? A cosmic hiccup?

Nanuq

You guys know that I loathe new watches. That's a given. If it's not vintage then it's not interesting.

That being said, I just ordered a new watch. Yes you read that right. And it's gonna be a stunner.

It will be ready in about 4 weeks... photos to follow.

;)

What's with all the pilot watches? I already have my one pilot watch and that's enough for any sane man.

Dive watches is where it's at... and since I'm fortunate enough to have a compartmented personality, THAT part of me has free reign toward utter insanity.

:snorkel:

Tourby?? :bad::yuk::nonono:

:lol:

not a tourbillon nanuq -- i meant an unbranded pilot's watch from our european watchmaker friend tourby (who now goes by "t" here on RWG) ;)

but clearly that's not what you bought....perhaps one of these (i heard crazysalesman was having one of his legendary CRAAAZZY sales) :animal_rooster:

emergency_watch.jpg

deltatahoe

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! The legendary DRTRLXXLWWW! :notworthy: With the "maxi-perlage" detail at the 9:00 position, nobody will ever again make fun of your misaligned hour marker! A feature seen nowhere else. Exclusive to CrazySaleMan!

Good Lord, what was I thinking? I ordered something else. :unsure: Now I just KNOW all those pent-up floods of undelivered DRTRLXXLWWWs are going to come flying out of my fax machine.

When Nanuq searches for another watch,

It is a quest he does not want to botch,

He needs something that swims way down deep,

With shocking colours on the little creep,

So when he opens that little boxa,

Could it be another Doxa?

Ken :animal_rooster: