When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is going on here?

lazarini

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they sent you sellers address ? since i was the buyer...

Laz

yes - you need the auction number -

most problems i could solve in ebay by just calling the other on the phone -

the funniest place where i end up was in an china-restaurant ;)

yeah...ebay will provide you with the address she has registered with the account if you have bought from her..."request contact details" i think the form is called...this could be a false address however. try:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ebayadvsearch/__W0Q...c=1#ContactInfo

p.s. just because PP have 'released the funds', doesn't mean she has withdrawn them to her bank account...if you start a dispute I believe she won't be able to withdraw the funds to her bank. if she has already withdrawn them to her bank account...you could win the dispute but still not get any money back as her paypal account will be empty...it will put her account into a negative balance.

if you need help finding her number, address etc I may be able to help you in a few days...you should have her real name from the paypal receipt. pm me if you need some help

Sorry to hear that my8 :(

First thing todo now is contact Ebay.

Tell them the story.

The transaction is injured so you must get your money back.

Hope this went good for you.

Btw I was also scammed on the bay years ago and got a 70% refund.

Sorry again my friend.

Make sure the address you get from ebay matches the address she has listed on paypal. Tell her you are going to get law enforcement involved. If she still does not provide the refund, file a formal complaint to her local police precinct as she may have done this to many others. I hate stories like this, greed has ruined Ebay. If she sells fake bags, there are plenty of venues to do so on the internet, like ioffer, ...instead of ripping someone off saying it's real.

Good Luck with this hassle!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all after almost a month the story finishes and guess what with full refund to me!!! :1a:

I started a claim cca 3 weeks back PP came to me for 3rd party confirmation the bag is not real. I used services of caroldiva.com that i can highly recommend!

I sent the documents provided by carol to PP they then took some time to review and come back to me that i need to discard of the bag due to being fake and sign a document i did that and fax it to them...

Today they informed me they decided in my benefit full refund is already on my PP!

Justice served... took a while but well worth it! :clap:

Kind regards Laz

Heh... Good news for you, Laz :)

I myself recently had to deal with a Paypal issue- Purchased some Diesel jeans I had been after for a while back in May; seller popped up with the exact pair I wanted and we did the transaction outside of eBay (first mistake). I PP'd and thereafter, communication with the seller went downhill. After 33 days of waiting, I finally opened the dispute as the seller was no longer responsive; well, the seller never acknowledged the dispute, so Paypal ended up closing the claim in my favor. Unfortunately, there was no money in their account and so nothing was refunded. I feel like kicking someone in the teeth :wallbash:

But, I am glad to hear that at least some instances turn out alright. For me... I just have to take it on the chin and chalk it up to a learning experience. In a decade's worth of numerous online transactions and the sort, this was my first major issue. So, I guess in that sense, it's not so bad. I just hope karma gets this guy in the end.

Oh well... Live and learn...