When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some bond shots with my new camera

JoJo35

Very nice! Is the insert from MY? I'm thinking hard about going to a rounded-fonts piece without the minute tics. How about the pearl? I understand the hole is different between the 653x insert vs. 1680/1665/551x?

Nope Vly, still mine, unless someone were to make me an offer I couldn't refuse ;)

Nanuq, the insert & pearl came with the case, but I think a CWP insert is the next best thing. Maybe I'll get one to freshen it up a bit, unless I find a nos gen.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'm experimenting with the camera, and those were some of my very first shots with it. I'll take some larger ones next time

Is the insert from MY? I'm thinking hard about going to a rounded-fonts piece without the minute tics. How about the pearl? I understand the hole is different between the 653x insert vs. 1680/1665/551x?

Still cogitating on the MY insert my friend? Pffff, seen glaciers move with more speed :p Just do it, you won't regret it.

Gaaah, what a gorgeous piece JoJo.

Was reading one of the Sunday supplements last weekend, a big section of unpublished photos from Cubby Broccoli's on-shoot archive. Quite a few from Dr.No, FRWL, and Goldfinger. Some very clear shots of Connery wearing his 6538. Not a patch on yours though....looked too 'new' :D