When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Poll! Whose Ready For A Chronomat Evolution Rep?

Bignasty

22 members have voted

1. 1. Whose ready for a Chronomat Evolution 7750??? Please be honest!

• Would absolutely buy... its about way overdue! ;)
    • Maybe but only if its flawless....I'll buy the 66th generation! :0
    • Just not interested would rather buy yet another PAM :(
    • What in the freak are you talking about...I'm new and lost! :)

Just wondering if anyone else is ready for a good 7750 Chronomat rep. I've seen Breitling after Breitling released but still not the most popular model out, the now infamous Chronomat Evolution!

So I'd just like to see what the interest actually is. There is speculation that maybe, just maybe a rep is on the way but nothing is set in stone. Hopefully we can show the dealers and their suppliers that there is great interest for this model!

Please vote honestly. All those peeps that say yes but then would pick at the flaws and not buy please be honest! If a rep came out of the same quality as the new 187 or Breitling Bents would you buy?!?

I know I would!

Cheers,

Jon :victory:

Yeah I recall he did, but the odds of that actually happening are pretty much slim to none in my opinion. Seems like the goods are there. The bracelet is nearly the same as the Bent GT. The dial and hands are in the new Super Avenger carried by Trusty and Josh. The case has been done somewhat in quartz models. The bezel is basically the same as the Seawolf SS. The movement is obviously avialable out of box with no mods! Even the Sapphire AR crystal is done. Seems simple enough but still no rep!?!

Like I said, I've heard its on the way but just want to see if its really in demand or if I'm the only one!

Cheers,

Edited by Bignasty

Sure, I get it, but this watch just isn't for me.

Isn't it a good thing that there's no uniform taste? :Jumpy:

Yeah I just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one who would love to have this rep in my collection. I've got a bunch of Breit's in my box but not a Chronomat. I would also love to see a good steelfish rep as well!

Cheers,

Guest chronomat123

I've seriously owned about 40 Chronomats over the last 5 years. Used to be my favorite watch. Now I find them too small.

Anyway, my offer still stands. I'd be happy to send either my ss Chronomat or ss Crosswind to Andrew for replication. It'd be nice if I got a free rep for it :)

Jon, I don't know whats wrong with you, but I'll sure as s*** send Andrew a genuine Chronomat or Crosswind if we can get this done. Hell I could even send my Headwind.

For what it's worth, I feel the Crosswind is more feasible because it's a little bigger, which should attract more interest. Chronomats are "only" 40mm.