When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

getting a little worried...just a little :(

unkindone

sent a payment off to Josh last week...he was responding to my questions/emails promptly..but after I sent to payment off, he stopped answering me :(

I've sent 3 emails asking if he received the money okay (used Moneygram)..

I've only delt with Chris (eurotimez) so im hesitant with others...

the thing that bothered me the most was sending the money to a weird name...it wasn't sent to "Joshua...something", it was a different name all together...

I really hope I didn't get scammed by someone possing as Joshua here...the emails I received before I sent the payment were different each time...I guess that has to do with his blackberry though..

anyways..maybe someone could relieve me :( I should probably just stick with Chris..but I wanted to try another dealer this one time.. :(!

thanks guys... I know the procedure...I've only bought 2 watches so far..

it was just weird how I sent money to a different name, got 4 different emails sent to me by different addresses... :(

I'll give it another week before I send another email :)

Don't worry my friend, it seems this happens with most dealers. They will receive payment and then focus their attention on new orders/getting yours dispatched rather than replying to further emails about the order :)

Joshua will come through without a doubt, and you will receive your watch soon hopefully! Looking forward to some pic :)

Different emails. different employees. You have prob had corespondence with three or so different "Joshs".

Don't worry about it, all will be oke in time. There are reasons I chose not to deal with Josh but customer service is certainly not one of them.

Col.

wow, I posted this WAY to soon...I feel so stupid!

Got the watch today, couldn't be happier..bullet-proof packaging! now I just have to tune it up and its ready to wear!

Thanks Joshua!!

I can't believe I underestimated him! I feel so ashamed! :(

everyone ignore this, Joshua is a great dealer! very happy customer!!!!!!!!! :D will post pics tomorrow or something! :D