When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GUIDE - Taking Pictures With Your Camera Phone

b16a2

What an amazing yet sharp, simple & concise guide, b16a2! :good: :good: I especially like the part you mentioned about "Lighting, Angle, Personality And CAPTURING THE MOMENT"....

This will certainly set the tone for many camera-phone users...

And that's a very nice shot of your Carrera, arminvanbuuren! ;)

my first try.. wat do u think? :p

I think going by your first attempt, you can write the next part of the guide, that's a great shot :)

What an amazing yet sharp, simple & concise guide, b16a2! :good: :good: I especially like the part you mentioned about "Lighting, Angle, Personality And CAPTURING THE MOMENT"....

This will certainly set the tone for many camera-phone users...

And that's a very nice shot of your Carrera, arminvanbuuren! ;)

Thanks CF, hopefully it will be of some use :)

Excellent guide, very useful.

We're planning a few changes in the forum and this article is definitely one we want to archive/stick somewhere. Actually there are many great articles like this that should have much more exposure and visibility in RWG... we're trying to achieve that somehow.

i tried again but this one isnt so good :S.. stupid blackberry doesnt have macro mode.. but ye what do you think of this one? :p

10dxook.jpg

wow... that's 100 better than I can do with my BB... :p

b16... ammandel .. you all have such talent with cam phones.. keep those images coming .. :)

there's so much talent here that has yet to be revealed... :)

A~C

Lani

wow... that's 100 better than I can do with my BB... :p

b16... ammandel .. you all have such talent with cam phones.. keep those images coming .. :)

there's so much talent here that has yet to be revealed... :)

A~C

Lani

lol ohh come on.. this is coming from you?? lol you're like one of the master of taking photos in this forum :).. but thanks for the comment though lol... i want to get a dslr soon.. and yeah i don't mind learning more :).. i might even put some pics in the competition soon enough lol..

lol ohh come on.. this is coming from you?? lol you're like one of the master of taking photos in this forum :).. but thanks for the comment though lol... i want to get a dslr soon.. and yeah i don't mind learning more :).. i might even put some pics in the competition soon enough lol..

I meant that with all sincerity armin... to do what you do with a blackberry.. I am challenged enough just using it to PM.. email and make calls.. oh yeah.. and 1 of 3 alarm clocks I have to wake me up at 12 am.. :p

I am amazed at what you and b16 and ammandel do with your cam phones.. :huh:

I hope more members will make use of these tutorials.. we'll have 100 wrist shots on average soon .. that would be so cool !! B)

A~C

Lani

I meant that with all sincerity armin... to do what you do with a blackberry.. I am challenged enough just using it to PM.. email and make calls.. oh yeah.. and 1 of 3 alarm clocks I have to wake me up at 12 am.. :p

I am amazed at what you and b16 and ammandel do with your cam phones.. :huh:

I hope more members will make use of these tutorials.. we'll have 100 wrist shots on average soon .. that would be so cool !! B)

A~C

Lani

lol ye this tutorial is mad.. it helps alot :).. i hope so too that more members are having more wristshots.. anyway one more pics.. i like this one i dont know why..

16jjzsz.jpg