When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD V5

bertieng

Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago and i was worried after all the reviews that i had maybe bought a lemon! However my watch seems to be a great rep, correct font on bezel, beveled DW, properly aligned date, all blue lume and is keeping great time. The only fault that i would have and its not a major issue would be the pearl is a bit yellowish but im gonna try and replace that when i can get my hands on one. Other than that very happy with it, ill get some more pics up when i get a chance. This was bought from Chris at Eurotimez and the service was great, nice people to deal with. Thanks

04062009035-1.jpg

04062009032-1.jpg

Looks good Sander. My numerials appear to be thinner than yours. Maybe i have a v3 bezel. Yours looks closer to the gen. Glad you got a good piece too. Seems to be luck of the draw from the factories on this watch as to what parts you get! Wear it well my friend.

Hey Gio. was thinking of doing a few mods as per your tutorial to this watch. Think the bezel would look well with the paint mod. the last couple pf pic's on your post the watch looked awesome! Other than that i love this piece and im glad it arrived virtually troublr free. :)

Noob question: When looking at the cartel sites, how would I know if what they are calling the Ultimate version is the latest V5?

Can someone help with this question?

Thanks!

Noob question: When looking at the cartel sites, how would I know if what they are calling the Ultimate version is the latest V5?

Can someone help with this question?

Thanks!

This has been well discussed in details. Try the search and you will see.

Basically the cartel's is the V4. Just look at the date window, the case curves and the engravings on the lock ring, then you will see the differences.

Have fun.

very nice Sander.. congrats

there is one more fix Iam waiting for.. but who knows when ?? :)

the Date Window is not a bevel.. it is a sanwich.. this is a pic of a 9411 tudor.. the dial is in two parts and fused to create the "step" window.. this is the last fix to the DSSD (genuine is step window I believe)

41576892.jpg

41929061.jpg

A~C

Lani

• 4 months later...

i ordered the dssd v5 from chris weeks ago and the pics he sent i am getting really worried about. the back of the watch seems to be all one color instead of a darktone inner cover and a lighter tone outer screw. Also, having a hard time to get a hold of anyone there, I sent an email a week ago and no one has replied to me yet. I ordered the wathc on the 6th of october 6th and they still havent even sent it out.anyone have a clue?

Hello guys around,

I`m impressed that there is still a sort of interest in my older topic.

So what can i say:

Nothing happened yet. The contact to Helina@eurotimez is better now.

But i don`t receive a new watch. I get excuses why this takes so long. " the ordered watch was sh...t so they had to order a new one at their factory "...

You should know that this problem is from 1st of october. i think this is long time ago.

So i will still wait and see what will happen. I think i will get my watch but when is the question.

greets to all

hotbody77

" the ordered watch was sh...t so they had to order a new one at their factory "...

You should know that this problem is from 1st of october. i think this is long time ago.

If you had bought this "sh|t watch" from a normal dealer, it would be drop-shipped to you without any checks and you would have it now ... broken and sh|t. So at least be thankful someone looked at it before they sent it to you!