When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN Big Egiziano in 3 Days !

hambone

Any other Panerai I have purchased pales by comparisono of this DSN sent me along with two nice straps he gave as a gift I did end yp with a very nice custom honey gator from Srap Cuture; They ecxel big time in watch straps.very nice straps, . I chose to use my Mario Paci distressed ammo pouch strao that works rather nicely. I have big hands and an 8" wrist so the watch does not look as large on me as others, but it is still a major attention getting timepiece. Today is a happy day for me. Funny how the simple things in life like a watch can cheer a guy up. :D Here are some quick shots...

egizianopics001.jpg

egizianopics031.jpg

egizianopics002.jpg

p><p> <a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5844/compare012.jpg' alt='compare012.jpg'>

001gnt.jpg

[url=http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image=007ofj.jpg]007ofj.jpg

[smilie=angel13.gif]

005tus.jpg

010mxz.jpg

Edited by hambone

It looks puny on your wrist, dude! :p

Thats the ole photograqphy perspective illusion. My wrist is a tad under 8 inches, and the watch looks like a damn behemoth on my wrist, Iy is a thing of beauty though and the best looking Panerai classic ever deigned IMO. I cannot stop looking at it and neither can others. It does have a push pin system and I had a jewelrt trplace them for something more reliable. :D:D

It measures 60mm with the CG, and I think would it be any large it wolb be to big, Ralph Lauren happens to own the gen from 1956, made for the Egyptian Navy; and it has the brown dial anf brushed steel like the DSN version, which is interesting as it makes his version more accurate to the original design than the actual watch pproduced by Panerai, The swiss made lettering at 6 oclock is also not seen in the Panerai version. thus DSN'.masterpiece. Enzo was also a major influence in this creation.

• 2 weeks later...
sheesh .. it can double as a Wall Clock when ya get home E ... :)

60mm Wow.. but she is a beaut !!

A~C

Lani

Mahalo Lanikai,

My little bro just had a son born in Castle hospital yesterday. His Name is Keoki. A funny thing about the 341 Enzo told me ia that

when he and DSN began the concept and assembly of this watch , they worked from the drawings of the original, way before OP even announced this was going to be a special edition. They are even using the same 3 barrel design that is in the original. What a watch!