When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Magnificient DaydateII L-blue Ice

condemore

This one from Joshua, the expensive one, not the asian 21J at 108$. This is truly 41mm, so the other post I did about another DDII from watcheden I must say it's not of a 41 mm watch. Perhaps 38mm. With this, I must report quite a number of "incidents" in transactions with watcheden. I've writem to them and I'm still waiting some answer.

Going back to the watch. This one is a real beauty and, perhaps, a little excentric with the blue colors and the size, but I find it very elegant. I really like it. Perhaps the one I like more of the twelve I've bought this year. Everything is fine except when screwing down the crown. The taste is not good because the o-ring is extremely short.

Here comes the pics. Enjoy.

DSC_7258.jpg

DSC_7268.jpg

DSC_7271.jpg

DSC_7289.jpg

DSC_7292.jpg

DSC_7294.jpg

DSC_7313.jpg

DSC_7320.jpg

DSC_7333.jpg

DSC_7341.jpg

DSC_7349.jpg

DSC_7368.jpg

DSC_7375.jpg

DSC_7390.jpg

DSC_7650.jpg

DSC_7655.jpg

DSC_7666.jpg

Nice pictures. The color of the dial and ands looks spot on in your pics. I was worried about this because josh's pics aren't the best as usual. Looks much better in decent pics. They should hire you r someone who knows lighting to take the pics for the website.

Only 2 flaws on that model: The coronet should be white gold or SS not blued and the clasp should have a hinge on the coronet to open it. This one just snaps shut. Ironically, the cheap $108 model has the proper hinge on the clasp, or at least it does in the pics. I am ordering one of these this week so I will post a review.

Your photos are breathtaking, nice job

OK, not to rain on your post but, what's are the flaws of this replica?

Something weird going on with the diameter of the dial, the rehaut, retainer ring which you can see...just not a very clean presentation.

Are they using a too small dial?

Something weird going on with the diameter of the dial, the rehaut, retainer ring which you can see...just not a very clean presentation.

Sorry, sir. It should be my poor english but I don

To me it look like a typical Folex rehaut.

I will admit up until just now I never cared for the Datejust and Day/Date style. This one is very nice looking.

Just asking because it very well could be the pictures and their respective angle, on the rep the space between the black "Chapter Ring", if you can call it that, and the rehaut. It seems to be a wider space than on the gen. Again I am asking because it could be the pictures but the gen looks like there is a very small probably less than 1mm between the black and the rehaut??

Still stunning watch just the right mix of class and sporty

This one from Joshua, the expensive one, not the asian 21J at 108$. This is truly 41mm, so the other post I did about another DDII from watcheden I must say it's not of a 41 mm watch. Perhaps 38mm. With this, I must report quite a number of "incidents" in transactions with watcheden. I've writem to them and I'm still waiting some answer.

Going back to the watch. This one is a real beauty and, perhaps, a little excentric with the blue colors and the size, but I find it very elegant. I really like it. Perhaps the one I like more of the twelve I've bought this year. Everything is fine except when screwing down the crown. The taste is not good because the o-ring is extremely short.

Here comes the pics. Enjoy.

Wow!! Great photos as the others have mentioned. Your watches are beautiful!! :clapping:

Edited by By-Tor
Please don't quote large number of pictures. Thx.

Looking at the gen "drawing" and picture I've noticed that the neddles are fatter and angled in the gen. The general impression if the gen is of a fatter aspect, perhaps the becel is wider so the dial gets a little smaller. Another difference is that above every roman number there is a 3 small tickers in the minutes scale and the rep is 1 bolder ticker.

Nevetheless, is very well cosntructed and finished and feels 90% gen. It's not heavy to wear.