When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Ingy from Hont - Many Pictures - Awesome!

simzger

Hey guys,

Today I got my ingy from Hont and I am totally stunned by it. I cannot believe how dope it is. First time I looked at it, i was totally amazed and shocked at the same time how good reps are these days.

So, I went home from work and by the authorized IWC dealer here in switzerland, to get it resized. I was afraid and ashamed at first since I had a rep watch, but i really needed to have it resized...so I asked them whether it was okay to have a rep resized and I would pay for it and that i was in a hurry. The watchsmith said "This is not a replica" and I explained him that it's definitely a rep....well he really didn't believe it as he said the bracelet, the AR, everything is just too good and if it WAS a replica it's the best one he's ever seen....so he begged me to open it up and saw the ETA clone 2813 (or whatever) in it and then he figured it's a rep (however he didn't see it was ETA clone, he thaught it was real ETA as it had all the stamps and stuff). but he was still totally shocked by the quality and also the other employees from the IWC store that he showed the watch to...and they were amazed. I didn't have to pay for anything and they were so nice...they said they do it as a free service.

As for the watch...it's dope. It's got nice AR (basically an invisible crystal) and the dial is the finest. craftsmanship is great. and the datwheel is not that bad even the font may be off. but i really don't care, no-one will notice!

Man this is the dopest watch and it will become my daily beater. It's totally awesome in every way and looks great.

I'm happy about this purchase. Hont BTW is a pleasure to deal with.

Simzgizzle

And here are ze pictures:

CIMG1199.jpg

Edited by simzger

why would I?

Because you are honts associate?

You are an obsessive liar?

Bored?

etc...etc... :p

Seriously...I deeply doubt that an IWC AD would not spot a IWC rep in SWITZERLAND. And finding out being a rep being happy about it. He must have been fairly new at the job or seriously retarded. On top of that they did the job for free knowing it was a rep I find very hard to believe. Actually the whole story is like a fairy tale.

Edited by ash77

Yip we see the watch just no brain cells.

well, that makes me laugh a little bit. just so you know, i have a magna [censored] laude w/ summa [censored] laude in the master's thesis at of one of the most prestigious universities in the world. probably difficult to achieve w/o brain cells.

why do you have to [censored] me off like this? this took me a long time to take and upload the pics for you to see...

is this post for real? an IWC AD could tell this watch is a fake in a blink of an eye.

the Ingy bracelet is one of the easiest to resize. why would you need to have someone do it for you? shouldn't be a hard for someone with all of your degrees.....

sigh

yes iwc ad is just as good as the rwg members.. /me rolls eyes.. so good that last time i posted 2 pics of gen breitling skyland and rolex daydate 60% of the ppl in here thought it was franken and 40% thought it was rep coz it had gold oxidation on the bracelet.. ok i dont freakin recommend taking watches to an ad.. but saying "ITS EASY TO TELL WITH A BLINK OF THE EYE???" pftt.. so much for being experts and all.. i still need to be convinced at how good we as rwg and those ADs are.. coz seriously i doubt we're that good.

So you have not read the rules then?

let me paste one here

25] - Do not visit an AD (Authentic Dealer) with your replica watch and show it of as the real thing. If you do so, we are not interested in hearing about it. Such post will be deleted.

So you may have all the qualifications but limited comon sence in my oppinion

yes iwc ad is just as good as the rwg members.. /me rolls eyes.. so good that last time i posted 2 pics of gen breitling skyland and rolex daydate 60% of the ppl in here thought it was franken and 40% thought it was rep coz it had gold oxidation on the bracelet.. ok i dont freakin recommend taking watches to an ad.. but saying "ITS EASY TO TELL WITH A BLINK OF THE EYE???" pftt.. so much for being experts and all.. i still need to be convinced at how good we as rwg and those ADs are.. coz seriously i doubt we're that good.

The Skyland and Day Dates are much better reps than the INgy. The Ingy is a good rep, but not a super rep. I owned a gen Ingy and compared it side by side with the rep 3227 at a GTG and you could EASILY spot the tells. The one from Hont has the datewheel problem and the shorter minute hand. Those are the two easiest tells, right away. Anyone who knows anything about the Ingy can see that right away.

Go on the Pam forums and see how those guys pick apart a dial. Doesn't matter Little Hero, DSN, etc etc. People who know the brand, know their watches. If you start throwing franken watches together with gen dials, that's a different story, but this Ingy is an obvious fake.

We've gone over this over and over again....... DON'T TAKE YOUR REP WATCHES INTO AN AD!!

Come on guys, stop feeding the troll

god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

either he's a troll, an idiot, or a newb that doesnt know any better,

if it's the latter: OP dont bring any rep to an AD, it brings unnecessary attention to our hobby,

dont defend your actions, just accept it, apologise and never do it again.

End of.

What a stupid moronic guy you are.

You should be banned for the sake of intelligent people.

Stop polluting around please.

Hey guys,

Today I got my ingy from Hont and I am totally stunned by it. I cannot believe how dope it is. First time I looked at it, i was totally amazed and shocked at the same time how good reps are these days.

So, I went home from work and by the authorized IWC dealer here in switzerland, to get it resized. I was afraid and ashamed at first since I had a rep watch, but i really needed to have it resized...so I asked them whether it was okay to have a rep resized and I would pay for it and that i was in a hurry. The watchsmith said "This is not a replica" and I explained him that it's definitely a rep....well he really didn't believe it as he said the bracelet, the AR, everything is just too good and if it WAS a replica it's the best one he's ever seen....so he begged me to open it up and saw the ETA clone 2813 (or whatever) in it and then he figured it's a rep (however he didn't see it was ETA clone, he thaught it was real ETA as it had all the stamps and stuff). but he was still totally shocked by the quality and also the other employees from the IWC store that he showed the watch to...and they were amazed. I didn't have to pay for anything and they were so nice...they said they do it as a free service.

As for the watch...it's dope. It's got nice AR (basically an invisible crystal) and the dial is the finest. craftsmanship is great. and the datwheel is not that bad even the font may be off. but i really don't care, no-one will notice!

Man this is the dopest watch and it will become my daily beater. It's totally awesome in every way and looks great.

I'm happy about this purchase. Hont BTW is a pleasure to deal with.

Simzgizzle

And here are ze pictures:

CIMG1199.jpg