When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zenith El Primero Chronomaster

StormTooper4

I've been eying these (and the other Zenith's just recently introduced)... They are surely nice looking watches, but the pricing is unreasonably high... Why do you think this is? I can't see a lot special with these compared to other chronos that are hundreds cheaper!

I was really looking forward to this! The white one in the video looks really good!

$538 for a Lemania my a$$! An ALS Datograph with the very same movement costs $338. Where does the extra $200 come from?

I don't blame our TD's, the factories are just raising the prices. Or do our TD's have price agreements with each other?

For $538 I will not even consider this replica, but certainly its a good try...would love to see a replica of the pilot-big-date-special but I guess thats not really doable either

zenith-pilot-big-date-special-620x622.jp

zenith-pilot-big-date-special-duo.jpg

Edited by gran
  • Like 1

I really like the white dial version, but not at that price. Shame, I think my days of impulse buying are over.

I could afford $500 for the watch but there just is no value in it.

I actually enjoy the fact that factories screw up with such big inaccuracies and therefore the sales are not going that great (after all the discussions on the boards). Maybe they will revise their pricing first, then later the design mistakes that found to be "acceptable" before launching for mass production.

I really hope they will get a lesson learned that You can't make up the price out of the blue, especially with so much flaws.

Edited by Prancuzas