When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

asian7750.com credibility

ALEX.CPA

Hi all,

Asian7750.com undercuts many other dealers' prices by a significan margin for certain models....like Graham Divers for examle.

Does any one have any positive or negative experiences to share about this vendor?

Can anyone vouch for their credebility?

Thanks

A few RWG1 members (I'm the admin over there) have done business with Tony. Prices are good, but aftersales service isn't up to the standards of our recommended dealers. We were considering adding him to our Trusted Dealers, but in the end his service just wasn't quite up to the levels we expect.

A few RWG1 members (I'm the admin over there) have done business with Tony. Prices are good, but aftersales service isn't up to the standards of our recommended dealers. We were considering adding him to our Trusted Dealers, but in the end his service just wasn't quite up to the levels we expect.

Thanks..after sale service is important factor to consider...still tempted to give them a try...will post my experience

Hi All,

I have only good things to say about Tony at asian7750.com. He gets you the right stuff and he is QUICK! Do not underestimate him due to the site!!! He doesn't get the stuff upp on the site as quickly as Josh and others, and he doesn't bother getting it all up, but he gets it all for you, believe me he's close to the source so to speak =) I have four orders so far with him, where the last two orders contained completely new cartel watches that just got up on PC, not even price yet on PC, Tony sends them all QUICK, just send him an email, he is by far quicker than any other dealer I've tried, and I've tried most of them =)

Also as mentioned in the thread, he has very good prices, as a rule he stays $30 under PC on cartel watches. He gets you parts as well, no problems, SS bracelets, clasps, dials, hands... And not to forget, he has his "crazy sale" thing, a couple of watches that are switched out couple of times per month, you can do great finds there! How about the IWC Pilot Chrono 3717 for UNDER $200! =)

He's english is not the best, although there are absolutely no problems communicating with him. Also, he knows watches, you can discuss sticking reversing wheels etc with him.

My last order contained one completely new cartel watch, one set of MB TimeWalker hands (all 6 of them), one SS bracelet for the new 43mm Carrera and another SS clasp only. Neither of these parts were on his site, just tell him what you want, he will know, or send him links if its really strange stuff. Judging by my earlier experience with some dealers and ordering odd parts, I thought to my self, this order is gonna take tiiiime. He receives my order and replies in the usual manner "I'll send you the package as soon as possible and give you the tracking number" ye ye, and can you believe this, the NEXT DAY I get the tracking number through email! 4 days later I get the package, everything satisfactory, watch, hands, bracelet and clasp. Now that is quick for an order with odd parts, heck, it's quick for any order!

Ok, what more can I tell you .. he ships from GZ (no [censored]?! =) ), good packaging - bubble-wrapped watches in styrofoam package. No issues with customs, although I've never had an issues with customs. Also, he has at least some insight in the factories, you can ask him about new watches, are they working them, when might they be expected etc. I've tried to get a complete line-up for 2009 LOL, but I couldn't get one .. I doubt the factories themselves has one even =)

Anyway, I've had only good luck with all my orders so far, so I can't tell you how he is when it comes to problems, but according to the site he has about the same rules as other dealers.

Ok, I know I might get jumped by some members now, but hey, more good dealers is only good for us right! For myself I do not use only one dealer, you can have a good relation with many of them and choose the best dealer at each moment. By coincidence, the best one has been Tony for quite a while for me now =) But I also know many of you are annoyed with the constantly increasing prices, hey, make the other delears know that there are popping up new GOOD delears with good prices, and that we are choosing THEM! Make them match prices, competition is good for everyone! We should endorse good dealers and keep perspective, the best dealer some years ago are not necessarily the best dealer today. Don't let them get too comfy, let them work a bit for the money!

Cheers,

801run

I just orderd a RW Nabucco from tony. He returned my messages promptly. He has the RW for $278. The other dealers are asking at least $450.00 or more. I put the order In last friday. He sent it out the following Monday with a tracking no. I hope to have It soon. I will do a small review on the watch and his service as soon as I can. RWG member Andrew started a thread about 3-4 months ago. Take a look at that thrad for some more Insight, good luck :) Mike

Is he willing to send you a photo of the actual watch for your approval before shipping?

What forms of payment does he take?

Thank you.

Strange, when I received a poor watch from him, I just sent it back for a direct replacement, the replacement was perfect! :)

His website also offers a 3 month warranty, which is better than some trusted dealers.....

Is he willing to send you a photo of the actual watch for your approval before shipping?

What forms of payment does he take?

Thank you.

Yes he will send pictures before shipment upon request, here are a couple of the watches I have purchased from him:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Rolex-Submariner...tml&hl=tony

http://www.rwg.cc/members/ceramic-Rolex-Su...tml&hl=tony

He takes PayPal, never asked about any other method. Tony is also very helpful when it comes to sourcing parts, and his prices are the best without a doubt.....

Cheers! B)

Hey all. just a quick up date. I received my RW Nabucco from Tony today. :D I have purchased seven reps In the last six months and this has been the best packaged watch of them all. It took me around 20 min to get It on my wrist, unbelievable. He sent It out Monday and I got It today, not bad. He was a pleasure to deal with and answeard all my questions. The watch Is beautiful and I will take pics when I get my camera In the next few weeks. The watch was around $150.00 less then most dealers. :) Mike (ps) Thanks micky for the Info on tony and scorcing parts. I have a Pam 250 thats missing a screw, the one thats exposed not behind the lever. Maybe there the same size, Im not sure. I will see If Tony can locate such a screw, thanks

Hmmm. I just compared asian7750.com to Perfect Clones on two watches. The Ebel Discovery is $50 less from Perfect Clones, the Aquatimer Slevin is $30 more at Perfect Clones. :g: I think you really have to shop. I've had nothing but great service and watches from Joshua at Perfect clones and I think I'll stay with him.

Hmmm. I just compared asian7750.com to Perfect Clones on two watches. The Ebel Discovery is $50 less from Perfect Clones, the Aquatimer Slevin is $30 more at Perfect Clones. :g: I think you really have to shop. I've had nothing but great service and watches from Joshua at Perfect clones and I think I'll stay with him.

Contact Tony, he will give you a better price I am sure.....

As has been mentioned already, his website is not managed and/or updated as frequently as some of the forum recommended dealers we are used to ;)