When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full ceramic Hublot from Tony

Mickey Padge

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather like the Bullet Bang, I never wear gold watches, but this one is kind of different. I would only buy a ceramic rep though, the metal one just doesn't seem close enough to the real material.

Yeah what one did you get?

I was looking at the full rose gold one but I didn't think it looked as good when I was looking on the hublot site. This one appeared to me to be really good. I am pretty sure the movement doesn't look the same but it will be on the wrist so it wont matter lol.

I will probably look at getting the crystal changed out depending on how it is and will likely get the hands re-lumed.

I ordered the same one yes, based upon my original (discontinued 1st version) ceramic gold HBB purchase from Tony in this thread :)

Gold ceramic case, brushed black ceramic bezel, black date wheel and smooth rubber strap. The AR on these reps is fantastic, there is no way I would consider swapping out the crystal, I have seen gen Hublot's with a near flush crystal, so a 1mm bevel does not bother me in the least :)

I aim to drop a Swiss 7750 in mine if possible at some later stage......