When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Full ceramic Hublot from Tony

Mickey Padge

I have just received this full ceramic Hublot from Tony, over on http://www.asian7750.com/cn/index.asp Great service from Tony as always, and $50 cheaper than anywhere else B)

The difference with this full ceramic case from others you may have seen, is that it is gold coloured! With a black ceramic bezel and black CF dial, the overall quality is amazing, and the AR is the best I have seen on a replica. How the other factory can justify over $800 for their ceramic watches is beyond me, this watch was just over $400 shipped, although it has a low beat movement (which is also actually more accurate, in terms of its appearance) with a nice engraved rotor, which spins smooth and quiet......

Anyway, here are some pictures, keep clicking to expand! ^_^

dsc02665k.th.jpgdsc02666e.th.jpgdsc02668d.th.jpg

dsc02670d.th.jpgdsc02672f.th.jpgdsc02673e.th.jpg

dsc02674ckt.th.jpgdsc02675o.th.jpgdsc02676c.th.jpg

dsc02675gqr.jpg

The ceramic is of a high quality, with a few marks here or there, but nothing major. The gold finish will never rub or wear off, or tarnish etc..... so in my book that is very cool indeed! B)

The dial and crystal look really nice, a few specs of dust under there, but I have come to expect that from replicas nowadays, and can live with it.....

The only downside for me is that I don't think I can afford to keep this watch, as things are tight this month. With another dentist appointment on the horizon, this will probably have to go to the sales forum soon :(

Comments and observations welcome! :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks neverworn! :)

It is a sweet piece for sure, very well built, and for a much better price than I though possible, for a full ceramic watch! B)

I handled the gen of this only a week or so ago, and this watch compares very favourably indeed! ^_^

Is there a genuine with full ceramic too? It wouldn't surprise me :)

Is there a genuine with full ceramic too? It wouldn't surprise me :)

There are lots of variations with gen Hublots, but I am unsure if they have ever used a gold ceramic like this, they should do though! :lol:

The idea of a never wearing out gold finish is just so cool, especially when we are so used to crappy gold plating on our reps, which will eventually fade or wear out in places.....

It is lighter, but the ceramic is only a small part of the watch, underneath there is a steel casing it all screws into, so the watch still has a good solid weight to it! ^_^

The sales thread has been posted now, what a bummer, damn my acid eroded teeth! :p

When I get more funds next month, I will probably buy another though! :D

You really shouldn't sell it if you could, mate... it looks simply fantastic!

Yes you are right of course, but I have outgoings, without having the required funds, I seem to never learn......

Somebody else will have a great watch though, and I will have the cash I need, so it's win - win really! B)

I will re-visit this watch, only next time when I have the spare cash to keep it! ^_^

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=100359&hl=

The sales thread has been posted now, what a bummer, damn my acid eroded teeth! :p

The dentist told me years ago that I wouldn't have any teeth left by this age if i kept drinking so much orange juice and fizzy drinks... funny that, I've never had a filling in my life, or gone to the dentist to get my teeth pulled.

Anyway, he advised me to use a straw to avoid it hitting the teeth, which I've done since then. May not look great but at least I'll have my teeth when I get old :thumbs:

The dentist told me years ago that I wouldn't have any teeth left by this age if i kept drinking so much orange juice and fizzy drinks... funny that, I've never had a filling in my life, or gone to the dentist to get my teeth pulled.

Anyway, he advised me to use a straw to avoid it hitting the teeth, which I've done since then. May not look great but at least I'll have my teeth when I get old :thumbs:

Yep, you an me both! no fillings here either, but one titanium tooth implant and too much fizzy pop :lol:

GREAT WATCH! Which order number is this at Tony? HU??? Thanks for sharing!

Tony has not uploaded any images of these full ceramic Hublots to his website yet, but if you want to buy one, just link to this post in an email, or feel free to send one of my photos as an attachment....

I am sure he has many different variations available, just ask and he will see if it is possible!

Remember he is an off board dealer though, not linked or supported by this forum in any way. Saying that though I (and others) have found his service and products to be very good! ^_^

Cheers! B)

• 7 months later...

I am still getting a few of PM's about this watch, it seems it is discontinued maybe? That would be a shame, as I always wanted to re-buy it at some stage......

Anybody had any luck sourcing a full gold ceramic case HBB of late, and from which dealer?

Cheers! B)

All gone! None left and not being made anymore!

• 2 months later...

Question on the Rose Gold as I've tended to stay away from gold reps for fear it will wear quickly. What is the experience on the durability of the gold on the Hublot or other reps? Does it wear quickly, or chip?

Cheers,

M.

Gold plated steel watches would yes, but this watch has a full gold coloured CERAMIC case, no wear, no tarnish, hard to scratch, and no fading etc.... sweet! B)

I don't own any gold plate watches, but this watch is different ;)