When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Precious Time's New Sea-Dweller Deep Sea Supreme

jot9011

PT has what is being called the Sea-Dweller Deep Sea Supreme. Looks like a a V3 with some improvements. It has the beveled date window and the 2836-2 ETA clone modified to look like a 3135 (somewhat) . But the bezel font still looks too thin and the 2 piece titanium case back is wrong. Price is way high to: $468 USD.

Any opinions?

DeepSeaSupreme1a.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1b.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1c.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1d.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1e.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1f.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1g.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1h.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1i.jpg

DeepSeaSupreme1j.jpg

He used to have his prices in GBP but since the exchange rate altered so much he's stopped advertising the price and now quotes in dollar. Think the only way you'll get a price is to e-mail direct.

Don't like this system it implies that the price is variable dependant on who's asking.

pictures 1,2 + three are of different watches... would be interesting to know which is the actual one he is selling.

in 1 and 2 the date window is not beweled and the metal ring aroung the luminous dots is looking different!

I agree the metal ring around the hour markers are thicker in the first two images. But the date window looks beveled in all three on my monitor

I am still trying to figure out why would someone get in to all that trouble to modify the movement to look like

a 3135,since this mod

1)wouldn't be visible to anyone and

2)even if it was,who could have been fooled by that ugly looking mod!!!

go figure... :wacko:

oh...it just hit me...it adds to the price increase thing!!!

instead they could just fix that damn beveled window issue and make the dial look matte...at last...