When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Monaco 24 Concept Rep

redwatch

• 2 weeks later...

Well..... Got the Tag today. And it is a mighty weird watch I must say. Offcourse it is tooooootaly wrong made in almost every aspect. But now I know *Just cost $100 to find out :p *

Quick and dirty wristies !!!!!!!!! BTW : My wrist is 7" exactly. For perspective purposes.

post-21269-124899640835_thumb.jpg

post-21269-124899640482_thumb.jpg

post-21269-12489964114_thumb.jpg

post-21269-124899641441_thumb.jpg

Would not recommend this monstrosity to anyone. I wont be able to sell it on probably. So ill keep it as a curiosity :D

Dear god, how big is that monstrosity? :shock:

Notice the usual "Made from genuine sample - 1:1" is absent, just as well :rolleyes:

Gen is 40.5mm just so you know. Have a hunch this is a touch larger :p

You get what you pay for as always in this world. Nice of you to take one for the team though, sure you can sell it on to a friend without loss.

The build quality is actually good :) No loose things and the watch feels substantial. The watchband is also surprisingly good *For this price range of rep* The deployment clasp on the band is one of the things that surprised me the most. I will take some more pictures today and post them in this thread :p Stay tuned!

And this one transforms into a Le Mans Porsche 956 *I wish*

The case is SS PVD indeed. And the clasp is SS and PVD aluminum. Just sold the watch 10 minutes ago....... So no more pictures I am afraid :(

It was a fun watch.. But not quite my style :p

• 4 weeks later...