When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zenith Defy coming soon

redwatch

this is a pretty good one. Especially compared to the piece of [censored] they tried to pawn off as a 3-400 rep a few months ago. That was a joke.

this one has a few issues, the seconds hand should have an orange tip and the zenith name looks a little low. But, not a bad rep, not paying 700 for it, so lets see where its priced, and lets see if DLC means, Douche Looking Crap, or DLC :)

but they need to make the F-in 45 mm zenith xxt open, they already made the decorated movement thats 90% accurate

damn economy.

and i'm not even shure i can afford watches anymore anyway. I'm now going to be a regular dude :(

An unlimate defty with a tourbillon movement and dlc coating wud be awesome. i wud be ready to pay 800 usd for that. The zenith tourbillon version of the defty is in mu opinion the coolest looking watch ever. My second fav is the fiddy :).

Nice question.. It is getting hard to understand replica makers.. (Our chinese friends) Maybe this is model was easiest to replicate?! <_< I

Yuk, there are so many nice Zenith watches with El Primero 4000 - how the *uck did they choose this one :wacko:
Edited by seymur