When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seeking comments on this Daylight sold as ETA7753

kisa007

So I came accross this Daylight that is advertized that it has an ETA7753 movement. It sure does not seem like it to me nor to the other board memeber that I spoke with. Can the experts take a look at this photobucket link to provide any additional comments on the watch movement, crown guard, dial, case, etc. and point out any flaws.

Daylight PAM 196

Thank you all.

I didn't buy it, but was thinking about it until I found out that the dealer was selling this as 7753 for over $800. The only thing this watch has going for it is the old version of the case. I am so glad to be able to get comments on the board before the purchase. I will not buy it now, because I am looking for a Daylight with 7753 only.

Thank you all.

Did you purchase this already?

From what I can tell the Date wheel is sunken in which should not be the case with the 7753. Also can you change the date with the push button at 10 o'clock on the side of the case?

Thanks

It is difficult to be sure in some the pictures with the leather strap its just about Ok. the picture of the movement clearly shows a regulator that is similar to the 7753 , i know they do them on some of the 12 9 6 A7750 but I'm not sure there are any with the 9 6 3 A7750 perhaps if someone owns one they could chime in. Then the picture of the dial and the steel bracelet looks bad , and I don't know if is the angle or not. Better pictures required and I'd ask if they were the same watch

ST4