When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex blue ceramic

magagne

Guest HaloArchive

Who did you buy it from? How much did you pay? Etc?

I just ordered a ceramic one too from someone and am waiting for it to get here :)

Could you do a review of this watch?

H

Who did you buy it from? How much did you pay? Etc?

I just ordered a ceramic one too from someone and am waiting for it to get here :)

Could you do a review of this watch?

H

Ordered from asian7750.com.

Not able to campare it with the gen, so will not make "review" of it, but one thing is for sure, it look's very "luxury" in real. One thing bug me, it's the beze, itl is pretty "slack" and need to be tightening. I'll see if my local watchsmith can do something. I hate those "slack" bezel, it feel like a cheap replica -_-

Guest HaloArchive

Tony is a good guy :)

I ordered one from Time4Direct off of RWI and I hope this is the same model. Im worried on mine, I will have the older version where the m does not line up from 300m and chronometer.

Cheers~

Would you be so kind to make some pictures of the clasp?

Does it have the glide lock adjustable clasp?

The gen new gold sub does not have a divers extension but it does have a glide lock lenght adjustable clasp. So one can still use it as divers watch, but it is clearly not as professional as the deep sea.

I have this watch from the same dealer, and I paid for the Asian clone version, but after removing the rotor, I swear it looks like a Swiss ETA! :)

All my new acquisition now contain only the Asian mvt version (21J or the 2836/2824). I'm tired to pay for the swiss version, just to get a fake peace of mind, cuz it is stamped "swiss" on it, it's very different than getting a Swiss 2824-2 with a Glucydur/nivarox balance wheel in it, etc. etc. Swiss mvt that chineses put in replica are just the very basic stuff. Asian 2824/2836/7750 are excellent too.