When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avenger Seawolf Chrono?

mrshagz

Guest HaloArchive

No Seawolf Chrono yet my friend :)

There is the Skyland Chrono, any a couple others but, no Seawolf. I am sure it will be out sooner or later though. However I feel that the Breitling phase is slowly going away O.o

Slowly going away!? Wheres it going? is there a new trend?

No Seawolf Chrono yet my friend :)

There is the Skyland Chrono, any a couple others but, no Seawolf. I am sure it will be out sooner or later though. However I feel that the Breitling phase is slowly going away O.o

Guest HaloArchive

Slowly going away!? Wheres it going? is there a new trend?

It is the fact that there is just a decreased interest for Breits lately. I remember when they were the hit with the BCE etc. I think it is because they have gotten so close to GEN now that there just, isnt that thrill of modding these anymore. At least that is what I think. Maybe Ubi or someone can chime in.

Yeah, doubt we'll see this one as the split timing superquartz is not an easy movement to rep. One interesting detail on this watch is that the pushers are magnetic, and they activate the chrono through the case. Thus, it can be used in depths up to 1000 meters, and there will never be leakage via the pushers.

Yeah, doubt we'll see this one as the split timing superquartz is not an easy movement to rep. One interesting detail on this watch is that the pushers are magnetic, and they activate the chrono through the case. Thus, it can be used in depths up to 1000 meters, and there will never be leakage via the pushers.

So you still need a Milgauss for a magnetic atmosphere ;)

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

I just read about this movement In a recent IW mag article. The only watch In the world that has this capability.Chock one up for Breitling :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

• 1 month later...

Yeah, doubt we'll see this one as the split timing superquartz is not an easy movement to rep.

They could as well put the eta movement from the flatline in it instead of the thermoline one.. the functions and layout are the same and I don't think that runs for too much.

Edited by Tom Hawkes

• 2 weeks later...

there is an eta 251.262 in the flat 6 chrono rep.. watch sells for 399usd.

that movement is also used in a precista military watch from tz which is sold for around 210 euros i think.

True, that subdial layout looks correct, but the date window on the Seawolf Chrono looks to be much closer to the outer edge.