When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good bye Repgeek

stolikat

Enough is enough. You have become to machiavellian and it is time for you to reformat or go away. Inferno must be banned as a mod from now on. Period. He contributes little if anything to the site and should leave. I was banned for standing up for Dave123 who inferno banned after a member of RG made comments about his wife. A new forum anybody? Time for repgeek to fade away.

I don't think RWG is the place to discuss how things are handled on other sites. You are a member here, no need for another forum. RWG is managed by firm but righteous moderators. Like Tuco says "if you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk". Forget the geek, and enjoy hour stay here.

Edited by slickdick

I tried to join RG so I would have a place to go while RWG was down. I registerd and they were supposed to E mail me the information so I could log on. I never received that E mail from RG. They may be a great Rep forum but I dont think that I will be going back. All I know Is It's good be back where I belong, home sweet home :D Mike

I don't think RWG is the place to discuss how things are handled on other sites. You are a member here, no need for another forum. RWG is managed by firm but righteous moderators. Like Tuco says "if you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk". Forget the geek, and enjoy hour stay here.

They close posts discussing it over there. People always feel a need to discuss this sort of thing.

The thing is, we all love forum drama. We love saying how much we hate it even more, though. If it weren't for the occasional flare-up, we'd all get bored. I just wish they'd not close and delete the battles as that could have given us days of entertainment picking over the subtle nuances of what he said, what she said and woken everyone up from the slumber of lurking.

RepGeek is unusual in so far as it allows political discussions, and sometimes they can get a little heated, but no-one's ever been banned over it. This latest drama (banning Dave123) was the mods picking a side in an escalating flame war, as they usually are, but it was, ironically, rooted in handbags.

Very interesting, I missed that. Dave was by far the biggest contributor over there. On several occasions he has donated expensive watches for RG to raffle off, so I find it very strange that they would ban him. Kind of like us banning Lani, just doesn't seem right. I thought Dave was on vacation or something when I noticed he wasn't posting.

I've always thought of Repgeek as a playground occupied by thousands of nerdy 13-year olds in dire need of a Ritalin fix.

You got out, just be happy and enjoy your stay here. But please don't whine and point about how crap they are - it's boring, a little childish and to be frank, some of us really just don't care.

I was banned for standing up for Dave123

No you werent

I gave you a time out for being abusive (even after youd agreed with me to 'step out of it' - your words)

Nothing wiered, no conspiracy....

Litmus test ...start calling Admin here 'nobodys' & 'wanks' on open forums see how long it takes

Edited by narikaa