When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Latest on PO Bezels!

mingray

Well its here!!...........a supposed UPO bezel?...sample arrived today and first glance seems very good,

if someone could take a look and tell me if these are better than standard fare i will order some in quantity!.....

pict0006ctx.jpg

i was sent 45mm black but NO LUME PEARL FITTED!...so i just removed one from the cheaper version for now to see how it

compares...

I have contacted my source and asked for ones complete with pearls..

pict0007edy.jpg

as a comparison heres a pic of the first bezels i was sent next to the latest vesion,

pict0014mjr.jpg

the latest version seems more 'coated' as in it feels finished,the numbers are thickerand better defined aswell..

pict0010w.jpg

So any ideas if these are more suitable???...as soon as i get confirmation on the pearls i will post a pic..

Ming

Are you going to be doing the 42mm bezels as well?

Yes i will be ordering 42mm orange..

i will post some pics of pearl later...

Ive had a reply stating the pearls on these are independant of the bezel,and only come with case...but he can supply the pearls..

does this seem strange.....

Ming

Yes i will be ordering 42mm orange..

i will post some pics of pearl later...

Ive had a reply stating the pearls on these are independant of the bezel,and only come with case...but he can supply the pearls..

does this seem strange.....

Ming

No that's right... The Pearl on the UPO is kinda glued to the case... I prefer these versions with the pearl included, it's a pain adjusting the old pearl to a new bezel sans pearl.

Count me in for a black one... Have you got the Black rubber straps yet?

No that's right... The Pearl on the UPO is kinda glued to the case... I prefer these versions with the pearl included, it's a pain adjusting the old pearl to a new bezel sans pearl.

Count me in for a black one... Have you got the Black rubber straps yet?

I have got the 45mm in black and the 22mm blacj and orange straps...PM me if youre interested...

I have sent a pic of the original bezel and had a reply saying pearls can be sent seperatly...so awaiting those now..

Ming