When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Updated Safari Secs @ 12

pascal

HELLO THERE FRIENDS,

I AM A SILENT MEMBER ON RWG WHO IS PRESENT EVERY DAY ,BUT IS NOT ACTIVE IN THE TOPICS .

I SELL REPS IN MY INNER CIRCLE SINCE MANY YEARS AND I HAVE SEEN THEM ABOUT ALL.

I AM TOTALLY CRAZY ABOUT THE SAFARI SECS @ 12 , BUT AFTER HAVING SOLD THIS WATCH SEVERAL TIMES IT KEPT COMING IN WITH WHITE DIAL/ WHITE SUBDIALS.

I EMAILED MY SUPPLIER ( NOT A PREFERED RWG DEALER ) TO TELL HIM TA ASK THE MAKER TO UPDATE THE DIAL 1 MONTH AGO .

2 DAYS AGO I RECEIVED ANOTHER SAFARI AND TO MY SURPRISE IT WAS UPDATED : CREME DIAL / WHITE SUBDIALS , SO I WAS A HAPPY CAMPER .

SPECIALLY SINCE YESTERDAY MY WHITE PYTHON STRAP FORM APBANDS ARRIVED .

DISSAPPOINTMENT THOUGH : THE AP WENT DEAD AFTER 2 HOURS .

THE COMBO WITH THE PYTHON THOUGH I THINK IS OUT OF THOS WORLD .

I HAVE ANOTHER SAFARI COMING IN ( WIL SEND BACK THE OTHER ONE TOGETHER WITH 4 OTHER SECS AT 12 AP S !!!!!!!!!!!!)

WHEN THE STRAP IS ON MY WATCH I WILL POST PICTURES , BUT ALTHOUGH I AM CRAZY ABOUT THIS WATCH I WILL NO LONGER PROMOTE THE AP SECS @ 12 .

TOO MANY PROBLEMS ( I SOLD ABOUT 20 AND HAD ABOUT 8 X A PROBLEM )

REG PASCAL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sql_pl

Well I don't think it is gen - date wheel is not deep enough to make it gen.

The dial looks great, not sure if it matches the tachy bezel in color as well....

But the color of dial itself and numerals look great!

This is a big improvement but before I start rooting around for a bezel removing tool (special screwdriver) I'll need to have a cream bezel too.

I'm actually very happy with my off white/silver dial as it is. It's taking on a bit of creaminess from sun exposure.

But just to have the contrast in the subdial / dial color would be nice.

Wait for them to make the bezel match too before you order. They need to get these things right the first time.

What do you mean by 'cream bezel'? The bezel is supposed to be stainless steel.

I guess he meant tachy ring (it's separate from dial), not bezel.

BTW, @Jurgenk, you don't really need any special screwdriver for removing bezel, I managed to do it with just pair of straight tweezers, and regular screwdrivers.

regards

oops my mistake

is that what they call a bezel???

yeah, what he said! ;)

So now I am intrigued, how do you remove the top bezel from the case, is that where the tweezers come into play? I thought I recalled from reading Archimede's post a while back that he used an special screwdriver he got from an AP service guy, in order to separate the front bezel from the case? Is there another technique?