When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 5513 Dial Opinions Wanted

vlydog

The only prob with that is the rehaut of the case is a little too small. You might want to try and find a 5512 dial for the MBW case.

The only correct 5513 rep cases I've seen are the Vietnam ones.

Talking about this case. Purchased back from Cubeistan.

replicawatches083.jpg

I agree with Ubi. Also, while you can never say never with vintage Rolex, I think the crown is wrong for a 60s+ series Sub. It looks more like the large-mouthed designs used on earlier 50s series Subs. Compare the crown on your dial with the crown on this gen 5513

5513maxi.jpg

Now compare with the crown on this gen 6536/1

RX6536SUBSTEEL-01.jpg?1249873503677

The only prob with that is the rehaut of the case is a little too small. You might want to try and find a 5512 dial for the MBW case.

The only correct 5513 rep cases I've seen are the Vietnam ones.

I'm thinking what JoJo is saying is that the 5513 dial might be too big for the 5512 MBW case. A Yuki watch case might take the 5513 dial, but I don't know how a 2836-2 would work- you might have to go the full franken route w/ a Rolex 1520 movement.

I'm thinking what JoJo is saying is that the 5513 dial might be too big for the 5512 MBW case. A Yuki watch case might take the 5513 dial, but I don't know how a 2836-2 would work- you might have to go the full franken route w/ a Rolex 1520 movement.

Correct alligoat! But not only that, the rehaut is obviously smaller on a 5512, and is a dead give away (IMO) as fake if a 5513 or 1680 dial is installed.