When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New T48 crowns are available

t

New batch of T48 crowns are ready on stock

the T48 crown is now also available with 0.9mm stem size for all auto movements

T48 SS 1.2mm

T48 SS 0.9mm

T48 Titanium 1.2mm

T48 Titanium 0.9mm

T48 PVD 1.2mm

PVD crown is available for 1.2mm stem size only - not with 0.9mm.

regards

T

AHHHHHHHH

Tourby I just sent you an email I need beautiful T crowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did i tell you guys how much I love T crowns!!!

Now V how about another run of CG's

And Pre V casebacks too!!!!

Ordered Mine!!!! I wish I could have ordered twice as many!!

I have found the spec is different from the last batch. The top of the crown is much more recessed than the previous lot.

If I adjust the stem to the length of having the crown sits flush to the case then the lever is too far away, the locking function is gone. If I make the stem long enough to retain the lever locking fucntion then it will leave a big gap between the crown and the case :(

Perhaps T can chim in if I am correct on the spec variance of the two batches.

I have found the spec is different from the last batch. The top of the crown is much more recessed than the previous lot.

If I adjust the stem to the length of having the crown sits flush to the case then the lever is too far away, the locking function is gone. If I make the stem long enough to retain the lever locking fucntion then it will leave a big gap between the crown and the case :(

Perhaps T can chim in if I am correct on the spec variance of the two batches.

Was this one crown in particular (eg. SS 1.2)? Or did you get a few crowns from him and try them all?

absolute no difference between batch 1 and 2. Same crowns and same quality... I don´t think that someone should have any problems... if he install the crowns correct.

Edited by t

sometimes it makes trouble to install the T48 crown, because not all CG and pins are absolute identical... minimal differences in measurements makes trouble to install the T48 crown. So please try it again (or on another watch or with another crown)

Yes, I've especially noticed this with Jackson Tse's crown guards. I've had two SS and two titanium ones from him and the levers on them all have been sanded to a "nub" just barely touching the crowns he provides :( Oh well, you get what you pay for :)

I've got a couple of your crowns on my PAMs, and they really do make quite a difference when winding and adding to the overall look of it. Do you still have the T60 as well?

please install a thicker a a second plastic ring... probably it will fit better?

Sorry T, if you mean by adding an extra o-ring, it won't work coz it will push the stem out of the winding position.

I don't mean to raise any complaints here, the T48 crowns are of superb finishes.

I am still working on it how to retain the locking function of the lever in the T48.

1.) a second seal o-ring between the tube and crown is not a perfect solution, it's a totally wrong method.

the correct guidelines for waterproofing and global proofing implies only one seal.

one seal / gasket against the other is a dangerous zone. it's never 100 percent proof.

2.) the new t-crown with the deeper recess is only to apply in connection with the little hero crown-guard.

this crown-guard has a longer lever extension and it's more qualified for a perfect adaption.

rolli