When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

scammer on deck ! he's back

lanikai

Noobs beware.. unauthourized .. trying to scam backdoor..

wasd8038

New arrival

Group: Member Posts: 0 Joined: 21-July 09 Member no. 23821 Sent Today, 04:11 PM

we are professional to sell copies of Rolex watches.

such Datejust Day-Date Daytona GMT-Master II Yacht-Master Submariner Series...

We will guarantee to provide you with high-quality copies. It has first-class quality, first-class appearance, first-class material,and Moderate prices.

As well as the sale of Breitling watches, Chanel watches, Zenith watches, Omega watches, Audemars Piguet, IWC watches, Cartier watches, TAG Heuer watches, Longines watches, Rado watch,Patek Philippe watches.

Luxury is often a manifestation and symbol of identity. Sincerely hope that our services can help you gain an immediate victory .

I accept payment by credit card,you can rest assured to buy our products

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards

That's good to hear they've been shown the door :) Good to see you posting again, brother :good:

Yup .. leave it to TT to smoke em out.. since the spammer didn't have any posts.. he thought he could hide... :rofl:

and thanks TJ .. I had a blade to send you faster than a swith blade, but the attachment is part of the blade so it's legal in the US.. in fact the designer of these blades lives in Hawaii.. "Ken Onion".. he designs for Kershaw.. but I suppose it would be highlyillegal in the UK... :(

A~C

Lani

Yup .. leave it to TT to smoke em out.. since the spammer didn't have any posts.. he thought he could hide... :rofl:

and thanks TJ .. I had a blade to send you faster than a swith blade, but the attachment is part of the blade so it's legal in the US.. in fact the designer of these blades lives in Hawaii.. "Ken Onion".. he designs for Kershaw.. but I suppose it would be highlyillegal in the UK... :(

A~C

Lani

Always good to know that TT's on the job when it comes to keeping the trash out :)

No problem at all, your posts really bring warmth and humanity to the forum, it just wasn't the same without you about, I hope your recovery is progressing well :) The thought's very much appreciated :) As far as I understand the law on blades, it's legal to own them as a collector, but they have to stay in the home. Carrying a lock-knife, gravity knife or switchblade in the street would definitely land the person in trouble. I forget if the legal length is 2 inches or 2.5, but I think as long as the person has a valid reason for having the knife, then it's not a problem :)

let me see if I can find the extra "rainbow leak" blade.. it is heat treated titianium nitrate... the treatment causes the titanium to turn to a rainbow colour .. but it does not scratch..

L

That sounds gorgeous, I'd love to see it :) Is it anything like Damascus steel?

That sounds gorgeous, I'd love to see it :) Is it anything like Damascus steel?

No, I have a damascus blade.. it is pounded from a single block of steet folded over and over.. like the swords were made in ancient Japan... theat's where you get the black wavy lines that run through the blade..

I have a couple of damascus blades and a damascus axe head (you don't wanna know what that cost :) ) truly things of beauty and strength. I have seen the Ti heat treated steel, lovely stuff.

Hey Lani, do Kershaw still make the lever lock series? I had a little one I used to carry every day before it went walkies. Replaced it with a CRKT K.I.S.S 5510 untill that also went west. Damn light fingered asshats!

Col.

No, I have a damascus blade.. it is pounded from a single block of steet folded over and over.. like the swords were made in ancient Japan... theat's where you get the black wavy lines that run through the blade..

Ahh, I'll have a look online and see if I can find some pics :) Sounds fantastic though :):good:

Hey Lani, Just wanted you to know your sig worked. I did not realize my scrip ran out so I put in another benjamin to keep the place floating. Good work bruddah. :thumbsupsmileyanim: