When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Collection Update - Part 1

fishgodeep

Good Evening All!!

I'm posting this for a couple of reasons :

1- I've updated my own collection with the newest 201/A , 202/A and Pre-A 002 dials

2- I wanted to show everyone who has ordered these dials what they will be receiving (if not already!!)

Some 201/A and 002 were shipped last week but the 202/A didn't arrive until Saturday morning so everyone else who's waiting for dials from me - they'l be in the post tomorrow and I'll send tracking details as soon as I have them!!

The 202/A and some of the Pre-A 002 are in a slightly darker coffee shade - you can see the contrast especially against the white dial text- I hope you like.

The Pre-A 002 here is going up for sale as well soon - but needs a little more work first - there's a mark above the last hyphen in T-Swiss-T and I'm not happy with the CG - right shape and size but looks a bit too rough so needs re-finishing.

Anyway - thanks for looking and for everyone who's supported me in these projects

Enjoy

FGD

P1030385.jpg

P1030406.jpg

P1030407.jpg

P1030408.jpg

P1030386.jpg

P1030402.jpg

P1030404.jpg

P1030405.jpg

P1030403.jpg

Love Mine

My Genuine rollies and omegas have been collecting winder dust with your 201 and 202 on my wrist

Thanks very much gents ...I humbled by all your kind words!

It all started on RWG for me and I've only learnt what I know today through people and information this forum makes available to you.

I'm continually inspired by the "vibe" here and couldn't have even considered these dials without help from friends made on RWG.

It's home for me.

All the best

FGD