When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

and sooooo, a package arrives today...

hackR

PAM 219

Recipe:

Have a vision...take some great components, some great RWG members, amazing watchmaking skills and craftsmanship, time, patience and love of the game!...

Very fortunate to be the new owner of this beauty...and to have connected with a great member...

Thanks, B!...

R-

rh2191.jpg

rh2192.jpg

rh2193.jpg

rh2194.jpg

rh2195.jpg

a very special thanks extended to B - and a couple of my RWG "Board of Advisors" - on this acquisition...

PAM 219 Trade Review

My good ol' 219 could not have gone to a better home. Sure I am going to miss this amazing piece but knowing that it went to someone that really appreciates it made letting go so much easier. And as R said, it was a lot more than just the exchange of a timepiece it was about sharing our love for watch collecting and making new friends along the way. I have said it before and I will say it again, there is no place better than RWG!

Thank you R.

PS: I really appreciated your witty and well-expressed trader review.

thanks all...

my first PAM was the 239 destro -- but for some odd reason, i never bonded with it... :huh:

our beloved colleague Toad is now its new owner - a home i am happy its in!... :good:

i did however, get the destro bug from the 239 ownership...i soon picked up a 112h and decided i loved the simplicity of the base and simpler PAM dials...with destro withdrawal, i began the search...attacking such members as Hike and ST4 in the hopes of a weak moment a destro would find its way to NY... :clapping: heck - with Steve down-under, i was hoping one would drop from the sky?... :whistling:

all said and done, vly and i connected and the 219 headed only a couple hundred miles northwest to central new yorwk... :drinks:

i take no credit for anything other than ownership...B's vision, resourcefulness and our usual expert RWG crew of modders and service providers brought this beauty to life...

here's the details of this puppy!...

1. base 112h (where it all began) - asian swan neck serviced by the ZigMeister!

2. sumperlume hands/backplate by flavr flav

3. Homer crown

4. Angus CG (CG level, crown and CG pin perfectly modded!)

5. H3 Cannon pin fix (polished and flattened)

5. double AR via Chieftang

6. LH 219 dial

7. strap - an old beater my friend Panera from Instanbul, Turkey sent from a previous railmaster xxl deal; re-oiled and just perfect for this watch!

enjoy - R